Chapter 9

~ The Next Morning~

Kristy's POV

I opened my eyes as I heard my alarm clock go off. That's odd I don't remember setting it. Huh I don't remember much about last night. The last thing I remember from last night was being in Harry's office. Suddenly I got flashbacks from last night.

"Shoot." I whispered looking next to me to see Niall still asleep. I scrambled out of my bed then went to my closet and threw on some underwear then slipped on my robe. I quickly walked out of my room then to Harry's office. I threw open the door.

 "I messed up." I told him.

"Thanks for knocking." He told me.

"I messed up."

"Let me guess you had sex with Niall even when I told you not to." He said then placed down his reading glasses on his desk.. 

"Yes...Wait how did you figure that out?" I asked him.

"You came in here telling me you messed up. What was the one thing I told you not to do?" 

"Try for a baby." I mumbled.

"Correct. And look where we are now." 

"You are a horrible doctor." I told him.

"Blaming it on the doctor huh? This was your fault for not listening to my instructions." 

"We don't know if I'm going to be pregnant or not." 

"Did you use protection?"

"I don't know. I can barely remember what happened last night. My memory is all foggy."

"Kristy you need to understand that I'm trying to help you, not hurt you."

"I know." I said while sitting down on a nearby chair.

"Listen we can't be sure if you are pregnant or not. But for now don't worry about it."

"Okay." I told him then walked out of his office. I started to head back to my room when I noticed Chris's door open. 

"Chris?" I said while peaking my head inside the room. I walked further into the room. 

"Chris?" I called out again. My eyes went wide at what I saw. I was shocked yet happy at the same time.

"CHRISTOPHER HORAN." I yelled.

Niall, Chris's room now 

"Mum what are you doing here?" Chris asked me fully awake.

"You are in so much trouble young man. And you Isabella I am getting your parents." I pointed at them. 

"What happened? Who died?" 

"Your son is about to be. You two get dressed, downstairs five minutes." I told them then stormed off.

"What just happened?" Niall asked me trying to keep up with me.

"I found them in bed together naked." I stormed into my room then towards the closet.

"You don't think they....."

"Of course they did you idiot. Why else would they be naked in bed?" I said while pulled my shirt over my head.

"What's the big deal?" 

"The big deal is he's ten and I found him in bed naked with a women." 

"Technically he is 20." I poked my head out from the closet.

"Go get Perrie and Zayn before I murder you." I told him. He quickly scrambled out of the room. I finished getting dressed then pulled my hair into a bun. I made my way downstairs where everyone was waiting.

"What is going on here?" Zayn asked me.

"I found these two in bed, naked." I told him.

"Oh you did not. I will end you. How dare you touch my little girl." Zayn said leaping for Chris but Perrie and Niall held him back.

"What's the big deal there......" 

"Perrie we promised." I reminded her.

"Do you two want to explain yourself before we let this one go." I said pointing to a furious Zayn.

"You better sleep with one eye open." Chris's eyes went wide.

"Well um last night we um had sex." Isabel told us.

"Yea I think we got that." Zayn sassed her.

"Isabel and I are mate." Chris admitted.

"Oh finally." Perrie yells. Me and Zayn glared at her.

"We found out last night."

"So you decided to have sex." 

"It just happened. We kissed and then bam it happened." Isabel explained.

"NO it doesn't just happen." Zayn told her.

"Perrie, I told you we should have locked her in a tower." Zayn rambled.

"You two found out your mates great. But you don't celebrate by having sex." I told them.

"Are we in trouble?" Chris asked us.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you two.....you two.... why are we punishing them?" Zayn whispered to us.

"They got caught?" Perrie shrugged.

"Because you got caught."

"But......"

"I don't want to hear another word. You two go upstairs to your rooms."

"What's are punishment?" 

"You can't see each other for two days." Zayn told them.

"That's a bit harsh Z." Perrie scolded him. We heard them run up the stairs then two door's slamming.

"Oh my goodness it worked. Okay who bet after Chris's birthday?" I asked them.

"Wait what?" Niall asked us confused.

"What?" I asked him.

"That was all an act?" He was still shocked.

"Yea we knew they were mates for the past five years. We were betting on how long it would take them."

"And I won." Perrie said taking her money from us.

"We had this planned out for the past two years." Zayn told him.

"So you punished them for nothing?" Niall asked.

"No we punished them because it took them this long to figure it out." I told him

" And you was that all an act? "He asked Zayn.

"Yea." Zayn said smiling.

"I really missed a lot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was planning on updating sooner I just lost track of time. I thought I updated 5 days ago instead of 9 days ago. That was a bit of a shock to me. Sorry again for not updating. Hope you guys like it. Comment and vote.

~Manawiligirl

Reborn AU ~Sequel to Vampire Mate~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें