Specials #1: Summer! The sea! It's the beach!

Start from the beginning

~At the beach~

"Here we are! The sea! The sand! The sun! It's the beach!" I threw aside my shirt and shorts and dived into the water. I already had my bikini underneath you know. Reo sighed and grabbed my things before dipping himself.

"Here comes a wave Reo!" I splashed water on him. He did the same and it made us laugh. I looked back at the others and some were gushing at Momoi, Alex and Riko but Kagami and Aomine's eyes were on me. I smiled at them and they blushed.

After we swam for half an hour, including playing each volleyball and splashing, we decided to eat. Since Momoi and Riko were not that good in cooking, Alex and I decided to teach them and they did a good job. I remember when Alex and I would faint because of the taste of their first product. Horrible!

"These are delicious!" Koganei said. The others agreed as well.
"Momoi and Riko cooked those." Aomine almost choked on his food. Even Hyuuga-senpai but I shot them a look. They gulped and nodded.

"No other ingredients?" I shook my head no and grinned at them. I sat between Kagami and Kuroko but since I'm small, Kagami put me on his lap. It didn't bother me but I could feel some kind of glaring fight behind me.

"Mmm. This dessert is delicious Alex! Strawberry! Then grapes!" I said in glee. We were all enjoying our time. I looked around me and sighed in content. They were all enjoying theirselves and this is what I want them to have. They were all tense and their intensity was kinda getting on my nerves.

After eating, we decided to rest for awhile. The sun was beating down but the ice creams made the climate bearable. I searched for something to do when I found a Go board. I grinned at the thought and decided to play with Akashi. I may not win but it's worth it. We had this game for a while having Takao face Midorima only to lose, Midorima vs Akashi, then Momoi vs Imayoshi, Wakamatsu vs Himuro who looked as if he's going to go nuts because of Wakamatsu's shouting. I asked Murasakibara to help me make some desserts and may I say that he's a good cook! I should have let him join me! We made parfaits, eclair, Mont Blanc, doriyaki, and ice candy. I even made watermelon flavored parfaits.

"You should teach me how to make more desserts Murasakibara!"
"Thank you (First name)-chin~ You're a good cook." I laughed and helped him carry the foods to those who were watching. They thanked us. Then Kagami asked me out to buy some drinks. 'Ah~ I forgot to buy one earlier. Must have slipped out of my mind~'

"Alright! Let me get my purse."

We walked towards the nearest store and bought some. I also checked out some ice candy flavors since the ones I made might be gone now. I decided to have mocha flavor while Kagami chose blueberry. I didn't know there was one. We were walking on the heat when I suddenly tripped.

"Ah!" I waited for the impact but I couldn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see Kagami. His face was so near. I blushed and quickly stood up.

"Sorry!"
"N-No! I should be." I giggled at him then he glared at me. I was about to take a step when I fell. My ankle seemed to be swollen. He sighed and crouched in front of me.

"Get on." I did and he hoisted me up. 'I didn't know Kagami was this strong. I could feel the warmth of his back.' It made me blush knowing that I might have a crush on him. I don't know, I mean, I haven't been in love or something for that matter. To take my mind off it, I looked at the ice candy in his hands and quickly ate a part.

"Wai~ I didn't know blueberry tasted this good! You have goo—c-cold!"
"Idiot." He said to me. I glared at him and playfully slapped his arm. He laughed and I joined in. We reached the camp and he set me down before putting ice on it.