"They did came a long way though." Kira said.

"So did you and Maurice." Zach said.

"I guess." Kira shrugged.

They guys came back stage. Maurice rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

"Omg you guys did amazing." Rea said as Bree and De'Maine walked up.

"Sorry we late. De'Mya didn't want to stay with the babysitter." Bree said.

"Awww, she so spoiled." Rea said.

"Yes, all her daddy fault." Bree said as De'Maine mugged her.

"What wrong with him?" Maine asked.

"His lil hoe didn't call him." Bree smirked.

"Oh damn, sorry I asked." Maine said.

"Sometimes he get emotional." Ant laughed.

De'Maine mugged Ant.

"Uhh Tae your class next." Maurice said as he walked back up to them.

Tae went to gather her kids to get ready to do their stage play.

"Her class did good when they was rehearsing." Zach said.

Rea and Kira nodded their head.

"What we doing after this over?" De'Miane asked.

"I'm going back home. Shawn coming over after he get off work." Rea said.

"Its sad he got called in." Kira said,

"Right." Rea agreed.

"Kira and Zach get yall dance class ready. Come on this not social hour." Maurice said.

"Yes boss." Zach said, and Kira smirked. She loved when her husband take charge.

"Bree umm since you was late, Rea took your class over, sorry." Maurice said.

"What! I need that extra money." Bree snapped.

"Too bad so sad. Yall knew what we had to do tonight, Should have been left  home." Maurice said.

When it comes to his business Maurice was very serious about it.

"Man that's bullshit." Bree said.

"Oh well I run a business here, the fuck if you didn't know if you was coming or not, you should have never grab a class. you responsible for that shit. Nobody else." Maurice snapped.

Nobody said anything, because they all done got worst then her. Especially Kira and Tae.

"Well I'll quit." Bree said.

"Ask me do I care, hell I did your ass favor with this job. That's why I don't like working with family, shit like this happen." Maurice said angrily.

"Wait, I like what I do. I'm damn good at it, I like working here period." Rea said.

"I do too." Ant said.

"Me too, even though I don't do shit, but answer calls and make kids laugh." Maine said.

"Plus you pay well, so I like working." Rea said.

Tae class came backstage, as Kira and Zach dance class walked onstage. Their parents meet them backstage.

"Good job. Class is cancel for tomorrow, and this weekend. Monday its back on." Tae said to her students.

"What? Why?" Maurice asked.

"Don't you want me to help set the other art room up? The new chick don't know what the hell she doing. She snap at me one more time, I'll punch her ass in her throat." Tae said.

"Umm uhh we will talk after this is over." Maurice said and walked onstage.

"Yall know he wrong." Bree said.

Tae look at Bree and everybody else.

"He's right, he said from the beginning, if you cant make it, call. He been saying that all week." Rea said.

"Rea you wasn't here all week." Bree snapped.

"I called and told her." Tae said.

"Whatever, I quit, so I don't care." Bree said.

"That wont hurt him. Like he said he was doing us a favor." Maine said.

"You being a brat." Ant said.

"Blah blah blah." Bree said and walked out.

They all shrugged.

Maurice walked backstage.

"Rea get your class together." He said.

Rea nodded and got her class together.

"Knock em dead." Tae said.

"They just drawing Tae." Rea said.

"Well okay." Tae said.

Kira and Zach class came backstage.

"I'm tired." Zach said.

"Girl you? Me." Kira said.

Rea class walked onstage.

"Okay the last part is meeting and greeting everybody. Yall do that, and get more people to join, I'll raise yall pay." Maurice said and walked away.

"Hell I can do that now. See ya." Maine said. Him, De'Maine and Ant walked away.

"Of course they would walked away. Where Bree?" Zach asked.

"She quit." Tae said.

"Oops." Zach said.

"Damn what happen?" Kira asked.

Tae told them what happen and Zach and Kira shook their head.

"Yall know how he is when he comes to this place. He want things right, so I don't blame him for going off. Hell he stopped talking me, because I assigned a girl to the wrong class, and her mother called cussing him off." Kira said.

"Girl he almost fired me because I gave a boy the wrong food." Tae said.

"He was light on her, shit and she quit. Damn." Kira said.

"Oh well. Yall know it don't take him long to find someone else." Zach said.

Tae and Kira nodded.

Rea/Bree class walked backstage.

"You guys did amazing. I'm so proud, just remember dip the paint brush in the water when I say so." Rea said.

They all nodded.

"Now lets go meet these people." Kira said.

"I know right." Zach said.

Maurice was in his office going over some  papers when there was a knock on his office door.

"Come in."

"Hey baby.  I missed you. The show was great. What about some office sex before wifey comes."

Maurice smiled and removed the paper and unzipped his pants, and pulled out his manhood, as the girl locked the door.

"Hop on."

*************

Oh damn! Maurice!!!!!!!

Did Bree overreacted? Was Maurice too hard on her?

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014