5.

Hope that you enjoy this!

I’m starting to love writing this!

Comment

Vote

Enoy.

I stop moving and just stand there not wanting to turn around. I just want to close my eyes and wake up from this horrible nightmare.

“Rayne.” He touches my arm and I get goose bumps instantly.

I’m pissed as hell that after all this time; he still manages to give me goose bumps

. “What Brian.” I say maybe too harshly.

I turn and look at him. My heart starts beating. I can’t believe how handsome he’s gotten. His face has thinned out and really define, his eyes, sparkle chocolate brown, his lips a perfect shade of pink, he has stubble on his cheeks and hair is standing up everywhere, but he put a lot of time into making it perfect.

I swallow hard.

“I…why did you change your number.” He stares at me breaking my heart. But I’m not giving into him this time.

He’s going to have to work to make me forgive him.

“You threw me; your pregnant girlfriend, and my sister, off the bus and sent me home. What made you think that I was going to ever want to talk to you again?”  I air quote girlfriend.

He frowns. “Because you were having my kid.”

I furrow my eyebrows. “No. He’s my son.”

His face lights up when I tell him it’s a boy but he also saddens.

“I wanted to be there for my son too you know. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it. I have to go.” I turn and walk away from him going over to the subway.

Marie’s POV

I look at him as my sister walks away. I can’t help but feel bad for him, he wants nothing more then to make her forgive him and she’s being a heartless bitch.

“I’m sorry Bri. I’ll talk to her.” I dig threw my wallet. “Here’s a picture of Ry and Nolan on his third birthday.”

He smiles and takes it. “Thanks.”