The Green-eyed Monster

Donna

"Oh god oh... Steve go please go stall him till I get dressed." I half whispered and yelled.

He yanked his shirt back ,nodded and left. As I quickly dressed,unwanted thoughts begin to seep in.

My flesh twitched between my legs, reminding me of my lost sense.

"You mad woman ! " I said to myself. What have I done ?

I looked around and find Steve talking to professor.

"Oh good. So I guess you have finished it all. Let me have a look at it." He notices Chase 's flushed appearance but doesn't question it.

He walks towards the aisle, only to find me standing and straightening the remaining books.

"Good work, Donna. I didn't except this from you, to be honest. But good. You both can go." He said.

Oh good. Now I can leave.

" But before you leave do take the time to clean the books which have fallen." He said, unknowingly.

I notice and turned a shade of red at the mention of the fallen books. We all know why it had fallen.

I take a peak at Chase, only to find him pleased at himself.
Obviously he would be, that cocky bastard !

With a quick nod, the professor left.

Oh great. Now I'm stuck here with Chase.

I started clearing up the books, never once leaving my gaze from them. But I felt his eyes right on me.

What do I say to him ? Should I say anything at all ? Or I could say 'Listen about that... We should continue ?' Or 'What the heck was wrong with you ?' Or 'We should do this some other time ?' My head was spinning with all these thoughts.

I look up at him. His same intense eyes look down at me. He opened his mouth to speak when I see Cholè running through the aisle towards Chase.

Instantly my thoughts break and my mind took a quick turn.
Of course! How could I have forgotten that this detention lead to the cause of this bitch and her boyfriend.

"Chase, where were you ? I was looking all over you. You invited me to dinner, remember ?"
I was so busy looking at Cholè that I didn't notice Steve staring straight right back at me. He didn't even given Cholè a glance.

Why was he looking at me like that ?

Is he expecting me to leave ?

Cholè was here and he has nothing to do with me.
Does this still mean I have to leave ?

"Donna.." He calls out, as if he was reading my thoughts. I hate it when he does that.

My eyes blur and I take my books,getting ready to bolt when he catches my hand and looks at me expectantly, pleading me not to go.

I shook my head and pull out my hand from his warm big ones.

" I have to go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chase

She was running......again.

Damn it! Why does she keep doing that ?

This girl drives me fucking crazy !

I kept looking at the direction she had wandered off, not even bothering to hear Cholè out. This was the second time of the day I wanted to give Cholè piece of my mind.