The Library

Donna

I never go to the library.

So it was rare for me coming this way. Well, it's a first time for everything I guess. Besides I hated the library. Too many books.

The hall was too quite but also nobody was there at school either.

I pushed open the door and walked in.
Nobody.

Great. This is the problem with people in this school. First, when I'm trying to change all my hopes come fucking crushing all over me.

I never understood why people or some people hated me with such contempt. Sure, I am pretty mean but only to people who deserves it. I dont go about being cruel to just about anybody.

This whole tutorial thing was absurd as it is but to think someone would take the time to teach useless me was a touching thing to do. I would have greatly appreciate it. I was about to turn away with tears stinging in my eyes. Obviously, this Marshall guy would not clearly want to teach me. That's what they all do. They judge me before they even know me.

Thinking of all such thoughts was making me on the werge of crying when I heard a sound.

A screeching of the chair sound precisely.

"Donna is that you ?"

Woah. Is it just me or is that voice drop dead sexy?

From the corner of the book shelf I got a glimpse of jet black hair. For some reason, I began to feel anxious and tingly. Even if it was just a glimpse, I felt the tingles shoot straight through me.

Slowly a huge body came out of the aisles. My eyes, with a mind of their own, scanned his delicious body with hunger. He was well built.
His shoulder broad and bunched up with rippled muscles. His jeans fitted dangerously low at hips. As I took my time shamelessly checking him out, I got to his eyes. Oh and his eyes.

His eyes were this chocolate brown colour like two cups of hot chocolate. He had a beautiful face as well. His high cheek bone made him look mature. The stubble made me think how it would feel against my skin. He had a tan which made him look edible. In other words a perfect picture.

So this is Chase.

Who knew the principal's boy was smoking hot? His rugged form caused a delicious thrill through me.

He looked at me, flared with anger. I thought he regarded my open manner of staring at him had been taken as serious offense to him. So I was about to apologise when he said in a firm  tone.

" You are late."

Really. I rolled my eyes at that.

Was this why he was so mad about ? It had been nearly just two hours searching the damn library anyway. But what I really don't understand is he had the nerve to be angry at such a innocent situation. Who does he think he is ?

Sure, he is the principal's son who so happened to be gorgeous freak. But that doesn't make things any better. I shifted my weight on my right side and raised my nails pretending to inspect them.

"Sweetheart it's you who was late. I have been here the whole time", I said.

His expression was something else though. He stepped closer, bringing the smell of his cologne along with him. I just dont know why that made me feel more tingly along my spine. I straightened up a bit, not wanting to show him I was affected.

"I waited for you for two hours and you have the fucking audacity to tell me that you were waiting." He nearly shouted. Okay now I think he is really mad.

My eyes twitched at this in annoyance.

"What is your problem? I'm here, ain't I? Let's get on with this so I can go back home." I snapped.

This guy is going to give me a headache. His hand pushed through his hair, clearly frustrated. I looked at him and gestured him to get on with this.

"Fuck my life." He mumbled.

"I can hear you." I sang.

"It was meant to be heard." He grunted out.

That hurt. I looked away not wanting him to see the hurt in my eyes but I guess he saw that.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to say that to you."

I shrugged, "I really don't care what you mean."

He sighed. I actually took pity on this guy to have teach me. But then he was a jerk so I let it pass away. I grabbed a chair and sat opposite him and showed him my maths marks. I laughed when I saw his expression.

He looked at me with bewilderment.

"How are you finding this funny? You really need to improve your marks. And I do believe you can." He looked straight into my eyes when he said this. I felt my walls closing in suddenly. I felt this just suddenly gotten out of hand.

Acting nonchalant I said. "Whatever."

He looked at me a little longer but I quickly looked away and mumbled him to let's start. Without further more distraction, we started on with geometry.

To my surprise, I actually learned a few things. It's was quite easy when someone closer to your age teaches you. You understand way better than in class or he was just darn hot when he was showing how angles are to be drawn. I felt a little attraction between us. Call me silly, if you want to. But it's true.

When I did the sums, I felt him stare at me. His long piercing eyes right at me.It made me feel hot and bothered between my legs.

I cleared my throat when I felt his stare a little too much,"Done."

He gave me a curious look probably thinking how did I finish it so fast.

"Donna, this whole sum is wrong." He said shaking his head as he looked at my answer.

I froze when he said my name.

Trying to gather myself I asked, "What ? All I did was just draw the digram right ?"

"What about the sum ?" He smirked.

"There was a sum too ?" I looked down at the sheet pouting.

He looked down at my lips for a moment. It caused my skin to jump in delight. What the fuck ?

"Yes there is a sum, weirdo !" He laughed back at me.

"What did you just say ?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." His smirk still plastered on his face.

"It better be nothing." I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Uh huh." His smirk grew wider clearly enjoying all of this.

After a few hours, I started noticing that his hands were actually huge amd callous. I admired how his hand would move when he drew the figures or when he scratches his stubble not figuring it out himself.

I just kept staring.

He is not only a good looking but a really smart guy. He seemed to have sensed I was looking at him when he looked at me and smirked. Oh god not the smirk.

"You like what you see ?" Definitely.

"No." I said trying to look uninterested which was definitely a lie.