Bewitched

Chase

"So are you going to ask her or not ?"

Goodness me! My mother can be a pain sometimes. Most of the times actually.

"I don't think this a good idea mom. Having her over for dinner seems kind of stepping in, you know, people's privacy." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

I have no idea why I said that. I really did wanted her to have dinner with us. But I didn't want her to make her uncomfortable. My mum can get a little embarrassing.

After all, I was sure Donna would be anywhere then be here with me and my mom, having dinner after what could have happened if my beautiful mother did not choose it to be the perfect time for me to play host.

"Chase Marshall! I have taught you better than that. You will invite her for dinner and that's final." With that she left.

My mother....

I went back to the kitchen thinking if only my mother didn't intrude, I would have kissed Donna and ravish her till I have my fill.

On reaching the kitchen, I saw Donna sitting on the kitchen island with her tan long legs crossed while reading a book.

My heart just stopped.

I have never seen anything so sexy in my entire life.

She is surely a sight for sore eyes. Her legs were long and tonned. I could almost feel them wrapped around me, tightening, pulling me against her.

She looked up and smiled. She is bewitching me again. That was not going to work if I needed to keep my mother's kitchen island clean. I'm sure that would not make a pretty picture. Cringing inwardly at my mother's reaction, I remembered our earlier conversation.

"Uhh..." This could not get more awkward. "Mum invited you for dinner. I hope that's ok."

"Definitely!" She beamed at me. Wow. Thats my offical best smile from now on.

"It's been a while."

She suddenly stopped as if she hadn't meant for it to slip.

"A while what ?" I inquired.

I wanted to know. What was she hiding ?

She smiled again except it looked as if it was forced. I didn't like this one bit.

"Nothing."

"Didn't look like a nothing to me." I spoke not caring how I sounded right now.

"Please leave it. I mean it, Chase." She said in more firm voice.

So I stopped. Why does she keep pushing me away ? There is clearly something going on and she just leaves it and walk away.

Though she is really the most stubborn woman I have ever met.
Well after my mother, that is.

Suddenly having a small brainstorm, I walked towards her. Her eyes widened. She tried to get up but I reached to her faster and caging her in the process.

"There was no running away from me this time."

She gasped when she realise how close we were. She looked up at me, begging me to let her go.

But I couldn't. Not today.

"You know, from all that time when you were reading with that sexy long legs of yours-" I slid my hand up her leg and rested them on her thigh. "-the book had been upside down."

I took her book from her hand and put it right for her.

She blushed harder. Her cheeks becoming pinkish red.

I smirked at her.

"I know what you are doing." I told her.

I traced her body with my finger, just a slight touches.

Grazing my hand against her curves. Slowly pressed the side of her breast. All I could hear was her shallow breathing. Her eyes darkening that caused a slight stir down my pants. My jaws clenched, trying not to throw her over my shoulders and habe my way with her.

I need to get a grip.

So I moved away. "Let's get started."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------