The Detention Part 2

Narrator

Their lips angrily met each other.  All the burn and temptations they felt for each other was thrown in that blissful one kiss.

Tongues met. Plunging into each other's mouth.

Neither could get enough.

Chase's hands roughly roamed around her delectable curves.

Squeezing them to entice the passion brewing between them. He brought his hand to her firm round breasts, squeezing it hard enough for her to gasp. He unclasped her bra and let it slip from her shoulders in a slow manner. Donna noticed every emotion flicker on his face. Trying so hard not to fuck her then and there.
He whispered in his raspy voice ," I want to ravish you, Donna."

Her heart leapt at those words. No one has ever spoken such passionate words to her before. She felt she was a virgin all over again. 

He traced small fiercer kisses on her sharp jaw line. She clung to his forearms, trying not to fall. His mouth made his way to her long column of her neck. Fair and ready to be devoured. He nipped and sucked every part of her neck.

She shuddered against him.

But suddenly, he stepped away. He backed up and growled a voice heavy with need and desire.

"Take off your pants and let me see you." The command was there. But so was the affection of love and lust.

As if he wanted to take his time with her and complete her with him in a slow passionate love making.

She abided him by slowly taking her time with her zip. She stepped out of them and nudged it away with her feet.

There she stood. Not completely naked but naked enough to make him feel the way he never felt. He felt himself grow more. The fabric of his pants stretched around his crotch. Waiting for his release. But he had to wait. He wanted to take his time with her.

Slowly.

He walked up to her and slid his hands on the small of her back, pushing her towards him, pressed against him. He wanted her to feel what she made him feel. He felt her shudder against his broad chest. He kissed her again. More roughly this time. He lifted her up and pushed her towards the bookshelf. It shook, dropping a few books.

"The books- ah." she gasped.

"Don't care. We will pick them up later." He all but growled between his kisses.

He let go of her lips and kissed his way down to her neck to her collarbones. She moaned when he kissed the swells of her breasts. Slowly and tenderly, he took one of the pink taut nipple into his hot mouth.

"Chase...." She shuddered his name.

He used his teeth and bit it harder making her hold his shoulders tightly to keep from falling. She whimpered.

He payed the exact same attention to other peaking nipple of her left breast. He heard her pleas,' more teeth ' or ' bite them harder'.

He complied to each of her wishes. He slowly moved his hands down her curves and hooked his fingers on her silk panties and dragged them down to her feet. He gets down on his knees and breathes in her perfect shaven hot wet pussy.

"You smell intoxicating." He breathes out.

The words just seemed to make her core weep out her juices down her slim thighs. He grabs onto her thighs and puts them on each of his shoulders leaving her bare open to him. She blushed at the thought of him gazing her pink moist flesh hungrily. For the first time, Donna wanted to cover herself from the intense look of his eyes.

Steve looks up and as if reading her thoughts ,he whispers, "You have nothing to hide, baby. You are beautiful both in and out. If you want me to stop, just say so."

She shook her head.

Not when she is on the verge to feel his plum lips on her wet begging core. She spreads her legs wider, giving him more access to her pussy.

He smirks and presses his lips onto the opening of her lips. His tongue traced her outer lips. She gasped for breath and held him more tightly.

After a few breaths his tongue finds her bud and he licked and sucked it in a maddening motion that she was sure most men think makes all girls feel good.

"Tell me how to make you feel good."

That caused a fire into her system.

She grabbed his head and directed his lips to her bare pussy. "Here! I want you to lick me here."

He slowed at first then increase his pace but never took his tongue or lips off her clit. She was his. Putty in his hands. And unlike all the other useless fucks, so far Chase was fucking awesome.

She lay back her head against the book rack and he did as instructed. Bringing her closer and closer to a body-zapping orgasm with each lap of her clit.

He sticks two fingers inside her and fucks her hard as he keeps licking her juices. Alternate between sucking and licking.
"Don't stop." She demanded.

He lapped it up. The more she told him what to do the better he got and the better she felt. Her body rocked forward as his fingers found the inner reassess of her hole. Her clit was lost in the pleasure his tongue was applying. She came her juices dripping out of her as the screams flew through the air.

"Suck it! Suck it hard!" She screamed.

"Don't stop! Shove another finger in as well, keep going keeeeeeepppppp going." She screamed - her voice was along for the ride as well.

She have never felt an orgasm so intense.

The muscles all through my body tensed as the waves of lust ran past them and exploded out of both sets of lips.

He bent back over and licked around her outer pussy walls sucking her girl juice all up and making her pussy glisten - each tap of her clit sending another pleasure hit to her soul.

"Chase baby .." She purred.

He looked up and saw her sighing in pleasure. Just the look made his cock spring into action. It's attempt to break through his jeans were high. She looked down at Chase, his lips glistening with her juices. His eyes stormy and face flushed.

" I want you inside me. Now !" , she commanded. He stood up, towering over her.

She felt Chase's mouth on hers, his lips tasting of her juices. She opened her mouth.

Things were about to get more heated when a booming sound startled them

"Chase ! Donna ! What's taking you so damn long ?!"

Their eyes bugged out of their sockets.

Shit!

It was the professor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quite a chapter. Let me know if you like my work.

Notice : only chapters like this will be done in narration.