The Detention Part 1

Donna

"Ewwww. Is that a dead spider ?" I screamed.

We were currently cleaning up the racks which consisted one of the oldest books of encyclopaedias. They were covered with a whole load of dust all over them. Doesn't anybody bother to clean up this place ? Books were never my fab but the that dust covered it, made me feel pity for the books.

"Why are looking like that ?"

I looked to see Chase staring at me who was holding onto a book to clean it.

" like what ?" I said looking back at the bookshelves.

"Almost as if you are feeling sad for the books !"  He breathed out with a short laugh.

I snapped my eyes back at him. I was no open book and yet here he is telling me the things I just thought. I didnt know how to feel about this.

"It's the truth, isn't it ?" His voice didn't had to hide the pride and smugness behind it.

It brought about anger into me .

Maybe because he could read me as if he knew me. He knows nothing. My subconscious snarled.

"Get over yourself, Chase.You don't know me !"

I felt some shuffling behind me. I peeked to look back only to find his back staring at me.

Just his naked back.

I screeched, "What are you doing ?" My hands shot to my eyes.

I put my hands over my fingers, trying to cover the peeping I was doing through the gaps between the finger.
Oh god. I'll die like a happy woman today, I guess.

I could see the muscles rippling at his back which was currently shaking with laughter.

"Donna, you don't want me to get my hands dirty, do you ?" His answer was reasonable but yet there was a sultry drop in his voice. I did catch the double meaning in it too.

"You could have asked for a rag. They are a lot in common to clean up the dirty things. Don't have to destroy your t-shirt for it" I said, nonchalantly turning my back to him. Blocking him from my sight.

Out of sight out of mind.

"It's worth it."

I spun around only to find him pinning me down with his gaze.

He faced towards me, showing me all of him. His eyes piercing at me,with the same intense stare. His jaws tight and clenched.His neck long and exposed. Ready to be devoured.

His shoulders were broad and sturdy. His biceps were nicely rippled showing the veins as if they were to pop out. His nipples tall and erect. The dusty tip begging to be recognised and sucked.His abs muscular and the six pack were like packets. All were rigged as if they were drawn on him.

Here, all I could think how it would feel to run my nails over his defined muscular chest and scratching the skin to see how he would react. The low- cut jeans did help me to cool my hungry sight.

As if sensing my hunger, he asked with a small step towards me. "What if I want to destroy my t-shirt. It shouldn't affect you."

"It doesn't." I say a little too quickly. Of course it does.

"You seem nervous. I hope I 'm not the cause of it ." He smiled down his body and then looked back at me. A mischievous glint was recognised from his eyes.

With that he takes another small step.

I gather up my mushy feelings. I hate that I act as a horny teenager who just found out about sex.

"Don't flatter yourself, Marshall. I have come from experience, if you must know. So your body doesn't affect me at all. In fact, it's me who you must be careful from ."

To answer his confused expression, I take off my shirt boldly and throw it aside.

His movements freeze.

His eyes widen and take in my body greedily, which was clad in my black lace bra and a tight - fitted jeans.

Darkening with this new found lust, he let out a growl and said.
"And why should I be careful ?"

Another small step.

I stare at him right into his eyes as I run a hand up from my shoulder over to my breasts and skimming down my waist towards my belly.

His eyes following the movement. Our breathes become slightly audible even though we are noway at touching each other.

I let out a sultry moan and answer. " Because you might want to touch me in every way possible."

He stood still.

Eyes trained on me.

"What do you want me to do, Donna baby ?" He let out a raspy voice.

I hooked a finger towards him and gestured him to come closer.

He closed the distance with just one stride, leaving no space in between. I could feel his toned chest pressed against my breasts.

I couldn't move nor was I willing to let go of him .

He seemed to have this aura which make my legs go all jelly.

"Kiss me." I demanded.

"You don't have to ask me twice."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------