NEW BOOK OUT

Hello Readers,

The third standalone novel of the V-Series is out.

If you haven't read my other two books, give it a whirl.
1) VEHEMENTLY YOURS,(completed)
2) VENOMOUSLY YOURS, (completed)

3) VEXINGLY YOURS,(completed)

"Let me make something very clear." Her voice loud and boisterous.

Lucius folded his arms, making a stance as if he was ready to hear whatever nonsense she was going to say to make him go away. Highly bloody unlikely.

"I'm not your little buddy. Or your bro, dude, nothing! Got that? I just tolerate you because of Hannah." Reiz mimicked him by folding her own arms across her chest.

"Is that right? And what if I don't want to listen?"

"Then you and me are gonna have a problem." In the most deadliest tone she reserves for obnoxious tools like him.

Instead of being intimidated like she thought he would be, he smirked.
_*_

Reiz Hall is an undergrad studying Renaissance Literature in Oxford University. She is too busy to date, talk with her parents and most importantly, argue with friend's knucklehead boyfriends like Lucius Black.

Hannah Janey, also an undergrad of Oxford studying medicine is roommates with Reiz. Unlike her, Hanna has a lot of time. Especially to date tall, too-hot-for-his-own-good doctors like Lucius.

Lucius finds pixie Reiz a smart ass, hot tempered and an annoyingly gorgeous bitch. But trouble brews when Reiz sees the vexing interest sparkle in his stupid enchanting eyes that causes them both to provoke each other in this vexatious torture.

How long are they willing to provoke?

[The Third Book of V-Series]
A Standalone Novel