Day Dreams

Donna

"Oh Chase." I moaned.

His face was just an inch away from me. His lips was fully plum and pink begging me to kiss those babies. His hands were around my waist, tightening its hold. I was flush against his body. My back arched towards him. My breasts were firm and heavy leaning into his touch. I leaned in more.

I was so close. So close ......

"Donna! " A voice roared.

"Wha...? " I broke from my daydream. My eyes fluttering and I tried to register where I was in the first place. We were sitting at the back of library, continuing our daily tutorials.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying ?"

It's been a week and I keep thinking about Chase's lips. This is not what I asked for. I needed to study. I can't keep thinking about kissing him when he is in front of me all the time. Staring at me with those mysterious eyes as if hiding a grave secret and the way his lips part when I catch him looking at me intently.

We don't speak but a lot of words get exchanged between us with our eyes. His eyes watching keenly when I speak to him. I think maybe he feels the same way towards me. There was this unmistakable attraction between us.

But we never speak of it.

It's seems like Chase is affected but does not want to give in.

During the sessions,when I needed him to show me a sum. His hand would brush past my fingers or hold my wrist if I did something wrong. His touch made me feel those same tingles in all the wrong places. I shouldn't feel this but I just can't seem to resist it either.

But it was still uncomfortable. I can't screw this up. I promised Mrs. Marshall but I did need some kind of release. I needed a different kind of release like...now.

"I'm sorry but I need to go."

Without waiting for his reply,I left.
-------------------------------------------------------
Chase

I looked at her walking away. Running actually. Was it something I said ?

I let out a breath. I can't believe it's been a week already with my mum calling me to her office asking me whether I could tutor Donna.

The Donna.

She is someone you need to know. It would be strange if you didn't know about her.The school's most bitchest girl title is given to her. Rumour has it that she keeps her legs open for all the males in school. The girls hated her and guys lusted over her.

I have been with girls but I did keep my distance from Donna.I didn't want to end up like the one of those guys. Poor souls. Getting rejected by the hottest girl would do a number on few of them. Even if she was a slut as people called her to be, I just stayed away. I dont need another, especially Donna having the privilege to break me.

So when my mother asked me to tutor her, I had to say no. Of course my mother wouldnt hear it. I tried to reason with my mother. But it looked like my mother didn't wanted to argue.
Hell, dad couldn't even get his way when he was ... alive. I gulped at the thought.

I pushed it away started thinking on the what was happening these few weeks. But lately, things have been different.

The first time when she walked in the library. She had a glassy look in her eyes as if she were to cry right now. I wanted to ask her if she was okay but something stopped me. This was Donna we are talking about. I almost thought of excusing her for being two hours late but her attitude ticked me off. She became infuriating.

But there were other things that kept distracting me like when I couldn't help but let my eyes greedily take her body in.Those boys did a shitty job in describing her. She was nothing compared to their description.

She had an hour glass shape. Her breast full and narrow waist that leads to her perfect hips and her long legs.

God help me.

The legs took me off the hook. She wore denim shorts with a maroon tank top which was doing a whole lot of justice to her breasts.

That's not all.

When she bends down to solve her sum,I can't help but get a good peek at her cleavage. Call me whatever you want but it took me all the willpower not to throw her down and fuck her till she remembers her name.

I have been also noticing other things that drives me on the edge. Like when she is clueless, she does this thing with her lips. As if she were to bite it but licks them off instead. My cock jerks every time at that movement. As if she wants me to kiss those lips of hers till she can't feel them.

When she catches me staring at her, she gives me a knowing look. I just don't get how she captures me with her musky greenish eyes.
Nobody has ever done that to me and that's why she is dangerous territory.

I was a bit disappointed when she said she didn't find anything interesting in me though.
But the thing which really put me off the most was today.

I do catch her daydreaming time to time and I was about to tell her the same nagging lecture which I tell everytime I catch her daydreaming, when I saw her lips forming into a pout as if she were .... kissing somebody?

I dont know what took over me by my whole body shook with anger.

First, she day dreams. Second, she fucking day dreams about kissing someone else.

I had to shout. But I guess got quite carried away. I flinched when she said she had to go. I wish I weren't that harsh to her. I don't know why just thought of her touching someone else or someone touching her brings out the green-eyed cave man inside of me.

So I waited.

And waited.

But she didn't come back.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went around to look for her. Most of them had already gone by now. We didn't have our football practise today too so it was quite.

Where could she have gone ?

I was about to give up when I heard sounds. Sounded like a grunt. I went towards it and it looked like it was coming from the janitor 's closet. I quickly made my way over and pulled open the door.

What I saw made me stand there, frozen.

There I saw my friend fucking Donna from behind, Josh Burnzwell. Remember when I said what happens to me when the green-eyed cave man comes out of me.

I get even.