Wanting Her

Donna  

"Cmon Donna, we need to go to that new club we saw the other day !!"

Urgh.... It's not even been the first period and Sasha bring out the topic of club. I hate going to clubs. Never liked it because with all the sweaty bodies moving around and random guys coming and grabbing your ass. I cringed at the thought.

"You know how I feel about clubs, Sasha."

"I do but it's new and .." She leaned closer and winked while saying, "a lot of hot boys."

I don't why but the mention of hot boys made me just quickly and spontaneously visualise Chase.

"Well you have fun. I have to go."  I said pushing off from the table.

"Yeah go enjoy your lovely tutorial sessions with Chase."

I looked back and winked, "I will."

With that I left for the library.

-----------------------------------------------------At the library
Chase

"So you are saying if I just multiplied this figure, I would have got my answer. Oh great, now you tell me." Donna grumbled.

I wanted to laugh at her childish antics but knowing Donna, she would probably have me by the balls if I dare laugh.

I smirked and said," Any sane person who know that's the only way to do that particular sum."

She looked up at me and narrowed her eyes. Oh Christ ! Why couldn't I just shut up.

"Chase. " she called out.

I felt a shudder at the way she said my name. I like the way she said my name. She made it feel come alive.

I'm going bonkers these past few days.

All I take is cold showers and dreaming of her and again cold showers. It's becoming a routine.

"Are you telling me that I'm stupid ?" She gritted.

"You said it yourself. Not me." I smiled.

I pushed back my chair and walked towards the shelves. I can't look at the way she staring at me right now. She makes me want to bring her close and kiss her senselessly. I felt her chair move and hear her heels click towards me. I was still staring at some random shelf when I felt a hand on my back.

Jesus. Not her hand.

I felt her whole hand radiate the heat through my shirt to my skin making me tingle straight at my groin. I suppress my urge to moan at the contact.

"Chase." She breathed out again.

More strain in her voice. Either she is holding back or she's trying to make me make her hold back. I don't like either of them because clearly it's not working.

Slowly, I turned only to find her so close to me. So close I could outline her body with mine. I was a lot taller than her. I could have dominated the whole situation. But with her staring up at me with those small addictive eyes was clearly not helping the situation.

I searched her eyes, wanting to know what she wanted. Then I looked down at her nose and slowly her lips. So plum and pink. I could easily sink my teeth into those plum red flesh and feel her moan and whither against me.

I wanted her.

I traced her body with my hand,this time taking my time. I felt each and every curve. From the span of her hips to the swell of her breasts. I felt her complete my hands. I traced her shoulder and gently outlined her long beautiful neck. I wanted to taste her. I grabbed hold of her curly locks and pulled them down, hard so that she look up at me.

My other hand had the mind of their own.They reached up and touched her face. She leaned towards it. My fingers traced her face and then rested on her lip. My thumb slightly brushing her bottom lip. She parts her lip. She let out her tongue and swept her lip along with my finger.

I have never seen anything as hot as this in my life !

With her gripped in my hands,I lean down and pull her towards me.

I was about enter the heaven of her delicious plum lips when I heard a voice screeching out my name, "Chase !!"

Fuck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------