~Chapter 8~ Whats Happening

A/N
So this chapter takes place after the tour ends.
____________________________

Liv's POV

"Alice can I talk to you about something?"
I say to her as she walks down the stairs into the living room.

"Yeah. Is something bothering you?"

"No it's not bothering or anything just do you like Niall?"

"Ummm would you hate me if I really like him, I think it's like what happened with you and Lou." She explains.

"Alice that's great. Do you want me to ask Lou about it?"

"Is that a good idea?"

"Yeah cause then me an Lou can do snooping"

"Ok I'll call Lou"

We call Lou and he agrees. Then I have a serious matter, so I go into a different room.

"Hey Lou?"

"Yeah"

"I want you to meet my dad. I know that he's not my real dad but he's been there for me for most of my life. I'm planning on setting up a dinner for the three of us."

"That sounds like a great idea Olivia"

"I'm so happy you're here for awhile, not just for like three days. Plus the house you guys got is huge. I'm legit in love with your house."

"Why don't you come over its just me and Alice

"I can't right now but I will later okay"

"Yeah I love you bye" and I quickly hung up the phone.

I did not mean to say that, it just came out.

I couldn't help but smile when I got a text that said:
I luv u too😘💘

Then my heart melted. I walked down stairs with a blank stare and Alice rushed up to me. She first asked if he broke up with the then sat me down.

"Liv what's wrong?"

"I- I said I love you"

"You did what now" she said.

"I didn't mean to, it just kinda came out, then I immediately hung up" I explained.

"Well what did he do?" she gasped as I handed her my phone. As soon as she read it she face palmed and fell back on the couch.

"Is something wrong Alice?"

"Ohh no Liv it's just I'm a little jealous, I mean I can't help it. Ugh I mean we go to the 1D concert were you and Lou immediately click then you find out that Niall's your brother! You have a blessed  life Liv, and-" she stops in the middle of the sentence.

"Alice and what?"

"Mmmm my, my mom said I  have to move out. She said she can't afford me living there till I find a place. I tried to put up a fight that she promised I could live there for 3 months after graduation. I have 3 weeks from now." She says starting to cry.

I pull her in for a hug then I get a text from Lou that says:
Niall's hurt come quick same hospital that ur dad works at!!!!

"Alice car now quick I'll tell you on the way " I scream.
____________________________
A/N
A cliffhanger...