~Chapter 13~ Help

"Mikey?!" I say slamming the door.

"Alice how'd he get my address?" I say panicking.

"Hi Mikey" I say opening the door.

"Hey babe. Miss me? Oh I know you did! Now come here." He try's to kiss me.

"No" I say dodging it. "No I didn't miss you and no to you kissing me. I'm not yours anymore!"

"Yes you are" he says tackling me on the couch and forcing me to kiss him. I slap him and he slaps back. Then I finally escape and run out the door right when Lou pulls in my drive way I run to the car get in and lock the door.

"Lou help me Mikey found me!" I explain almost crying. I see Mikey run to the car and start banging on it also screaming.

"Is that Mikey ?" He says madly.

"Yes now drive the cops are on their way!" I scream at him as he jumps then pulls out of the drive way.

"So what's the deal with him?"

"So best friend Luke introduced me and Mikey . Then Mikey got obsessed with me. I couldn't even talk Luke, he wanted me to be with me every second of every day, and if I didn't obey him he'd hurt me really badly. But then I got moved from my foster home in Wisconsin and moved here. Then I met you and it was the happiest moment of my life. But me and Luke stayed friends and Mikey stole his phone and saw the texts thread that me and Luke had and stole my number."  I explain.

"Wow I'm sorry Liv I just-" I cut him off.

"I know I get it Lou you didn't need to apologize"

"But I do, I immediately assumed you were cheating on me. I'm so sorry I need to trust that you won't do that to me. I love you Liv!"

"I love you too" then I got a phone call from Alice and she told that the cops were there and we could come back and I had her send me a picture to make sure that Miley wasn't forcing her to say that. When we got back to the house Alice was showing a video to the police. I walked over to them and Alice had recorded Mikey  tackling me and kissing me forcefully.

"Good thinking Alice. You are a pure genius!" I say hugging her.

"No problem Liv. You would have done the same for me."

"Hey Alice I think I have a way for you to stay!"

"What is it"

"We should get an apartment together."

"That's a great idea."

"Let's start looking for an apartment tomorrow"

"Ok" she agreed a then I walked over to the police men.

"What's going to happen to him" I ask.

"He's going to probably be sentenced to 5 months in jail and a 200 fee. Also a anger management class." She said

"Do you think I could I get a restraining order on him?" I ask.

"I guess you could try I'm not really sure"

"Ok thanks"

__________________________________________________________________________________
A/N EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
So in the next chapter we are skipping all the legal stuff so Liv gets her restraining order. But the time stays the same if that makes sense. So I'm basically just not writing about the legal stuff!