~Chapter 9~ Hospital

Liv's POV

~the car ride after Liv explains ~
"Olivia slow down you're way past the speed limit" Alice reminds me.

"Sorry I'm freaking out" I say practical in tears "Alice take my phone and text Lou ask if it's bad."

"Yeah" she says looking at my phone "it's really bad"

~at the hospital~

I run up to the desk.

" I need to know where Niall Horan is right now" I scream at the lady at the front desk as Louis comes up and taps me on the shoulder.

"Come on I'll take you back" he says. Just as I turn the corner I run right into my dad. Oh no!!

"Oh hey Liv did you come to see-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Sorry dad but I got to go" I says running down the hallway now full on crying.

When we get to the hospital room I cry harder at the sight of Niall hooked up to machines and a oxygen tube by his nose. Louis gets me in the chair and I just sit there balling my eyes out.

Liv's dad POV

"Sarah" I say to the lady at the front desk

"Yes Doctor Smith" she replies.

"What room did my daughter ask for?"

"Room 302"

"Thanks Sarah" I say walking as fast as I can to 302.

When I get there I see my daughter sitting there crying while a complete stranger holders her.

"Ackkmm" I say catching her attention.

Liv's POV

"Dad what are you doing here" I ask wiping away tears.

"I work here what are you doing here Liv?
He asks back.

"Well this isn't how I wanted you guys to meet but this is my boyfriend and" I turn not being able to say it " and he's my brother" I say pointing to Niall.

"Olivia why did you look for biological family?"

"I didn't. So this is what happened" I explain everything that happened. Then the nurse came in and ran a few tests.

"Hey Lou what happened to Niall?"

"So we were on our way to pick up a present for you for your birthday and then a car came out of no where and crashed into the side of the car."

"My birthday isn't for a few months"

"I saw something perfect for you. I wanted him to drive so I could make sure they still had it. I made him come with me."

"Oh Lou it's fine I'm sure he won't blame you"

"But that's the problem it's my fault. Even if he doesn't blame me it's still my fault"

"Lou come out in the hall with me"

"Yeah okay" he said tearing up.

~ out in the hall~

"Lou I'm worried about you" I say as calming as I possible.

"Why I'm fine"

"No your not Lou. Look so I had a brother and him and my mom were driving somewhere and Boyd was driving. Well a car crashed into the passengers side and killed her. Then Boyd couldn't take it and he started doing drugs and he overdosed and we lost both of them" I say crying I little bit as Louis hugs me.

"Liv I had no idea but I promise that won't happen to me. Ok?"

"Yeah it's just I love you and I can't lose anymore people. If I lose Niall I'm scared I won't stop crying."

"Liv I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere" he says playfully shaking me and making me smile. "Now let's go back in there and see what's going on"

"Ok" I agree walking into the room.