~Chapter 22~ Goodbye (Final Chapter Part 1)

Liv's POV
We're going home today I'm so excited to go back to the house I grew up in. I know that my actual family lives in Mullingar but Ohio is home.

Lou's POV
Today we're going back to Ohio. I hope the rest of the break will be good. Also hopefully Liam and Harry aren't in to much trouble. I can't wait to get back to Ohio. It's weird it's like I've lived there at least half my life. I love it there most people are really friendly and for some reason there aren't big huge crowds. I can see why people want to live there. The day after we get back is me and Liv's anniversary. I'm really excited. I think I'm taking her to dinner then to a drive-in-movie. I'm giving her a promise ring since I think it's still a little soon for a proposal. I can't wait.

Liv's POV

*back in Ohio*
"Ugh I just want to go to bed." Alice says and plops on my bed.

"Me too. You guys want to spend the night me and Alice can take this room and one of you can take the spare room and one can take 'Alice's room'."

"I'll take Alice's room" Niall says.

"K goodnight bye people" I say pushing the boys out of the room. "Ugh why am I so tired?"

"Cause for one you didn't sleep on the plane and two it's a five hour difference. Now go to bed." She said pulling the blankets down.

This is perfect my dads out of town to do some training and tomorrow's my anniversary. One year tomorrow. I'm so excited.

*next day*
"Wake up Liv." I hear Lou whisper.

I'm right at the edge of my bed and he's right in front of me. I open one eye to peak out then leap on to him and scream:
"Happy anniversary!!"

"Happy anniversary love" he says smiling and laughing. Then he picked me up and spun me around. Then kissed me. I still get all giddy when he kisses me.

"So what are we doing today." I say sitting back down on my bed.

"Oh I've got the whole day planned first we can drive around I'll take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand
We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car listen to the airplanes as we count the stars then we're going to Our Place then to the drive-in." He explains it sounds perfect.

____________________________
A/N
Did anyone get my R5 reference? As in the lyrics to 'Do It Again'

'I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around
Take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand
We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car
Listen to the airplanes as we count the stars'