~Chapter 4~ Telling Him

Liv's POV
So I went and told Alice about the whole thing. And apparently she forgot that I was adopted.

The backstage thing was ending so me and Alice went over to Louis and be snuck us to the back room. The room was really nice, it had nice couches and a big flat screen TV that we turned on then he had to go back to the boys with the backstage people to say bye to people.

When they got back we sat Niall down and I told him. He didn't really seem all that excited. Then Harry called Lou over and I asked Niall what was wrong.

Niall's POV
They just told me that a stranger that Louis just met said that we might be related and got Lou convinced. Why should I even trust her?

"Hey Niall" Olivia said.

"Yeah Olivia"

"You can call me Liv ya know, and are you upset that we might be related"

"Noooo it's not that at all its just you're a complete stranger and now your saying that we might be related"

"Well apparently Lou was talking to your mom one time and she mention that she had a little girl but she was lost."

"WHAT!! Louis knew I had a missing sister and didn't tell me."

"Niall please don't go get in a fight. I don't want Lou to hate me. I really like him."

"Ok I won't but you understand where I'm coming from don't you?" Niall asked.

"Yeah definitely, I get it"

"And Liv I really think Lou likes you to. I stole his phone early cause he was smiling and acting all gigty  and that's cause you texted him"

"You really think so Niall?"

"Yeah, yeah I do"

Then Lou came back in and joined the conversation. We started watching a really short movie then we had to go and Louis hugged me like I was a old friend.