~Chapter 21~ Forgive and Forget?

Time skip about an hour.

Alice's POV

"What!?!?" I say standing up, I can't believe he just asked me that.

"I wanted to know if you would forgive me for kissing Bri since you know what exactly happened?" Niall said.

"No "

"What why not?"

"Why don't you sit here and think about it and let me know when you figure it out" I say walking to the bedroom.

Why is he an idiot. But he's such a cute idiot. Why didn't I just forgive him, he's the greatest person I've met since Liv. Now I might have to go give that up cause he kissed her one time.

*knock knock* I here at the bedroom door. 

"Go away" I scream through the tears.

"Alice it's me" I here Liv screams through the door. I get up and open the door without being able to see through the tears. I throw myself into her not thinking to look. But then I do and it's not Liv.
It's Niall.

I pull back and wipe some of the tears away.

"Niall what the heck?" I say still crying a little.

"I needed to to talk to you and I knew you wouldn't know open the door for me. Please Alice forgive me. Or at least talk to me-" then I did craziest thing if ever done. I crashed our lips together to get him to shut up of coarse.

"Does this mean we're ok?" He said breaking the kiss.

I nod then he wiped away the rest of my tears. After we went back out to where Lou and Liv were.

____________________________
A/N
I know short chapter I'm sorry it's just a transition chapter!