~Chapter 2~ Geting Ready

When Alice and I got to the mall we headed straight for Forever 21, t's our favorite store in the mall, then we went to Sabarro for pizza and got ice cream for dessert. We even ended up going to Hot Topic just to look around. Alice and me have known each other forever, and it works cause we love the same things. After Hot Topic we went to Sephora with my $100 gift card from my birthday.

I got a blue crop top, black skirt, and a new mascara. I'm gonna wear my black boots and a black backpack that I already have.

~•~

The concert is tonight, I'm so excited. As soon as our class at LCCC let out, Alice and I got our stuff and ran to my car. Thankfully our teachers decided not to give us homework, so we went right to the nail salon and got or nails done nails. Then we went to my house, since she decided to leave her outfit over so it would be easier, Alice didn't need to stop at her house. My dad gave us money to go to get something to eat before hand. So we decided to go to The Hard Rock Cafe. We left my house at about 4:30pm then we went to Browns stadium.

When we got there we went and collected our tickets and backstage passes, then went to where they told us to go backstage. When we got there Louis was already outside and no one was around cause we were super early. So we went over to him and we didn't scream or anything. He looked up at us from his phone and kind of stared at me for awhile.

"Can I help you two lovely ladies" he says putting his phone away in his pocket

"Hi" I said calmly. I didn't panic or freak out. What's happening? Then Alice did a girly scream thing.

"Oh I'm Olivia and this is Alice" I said, once again really calmly. Everything felt so normal like I was talking to a friend from school.

"I'm guessing you know who I am" he said laughing.

"Yeah we definitely know who you are"

"Olivia-" I cut him off.

"I go by Liv"

"Ok, Liv, can I trust u with something?"

"Definitely, you can trust me with anything."

"K, now you can't give this to anyone, okay?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"You see I want to give you my phone number I really want to hangout sometime."

As soon as the words came out of his mouth I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

"A yeah I'd love that" I say as I hand him my phone. Then Alice screamed in my ear.

'Louis come here' I hear a muffled voice say.

"I gotta go now but call me, bye Alice and Liv"

Bye we both say, then as soon as he's gone we turn to each other and squeal.

"Louis Tomlinson just gave you his phone number!!!!" Alice screams

____________________________
A/N
Sorry I didn't have a whole lot of time to write, but I was trying to make it perfect for you guys. 😃 Hope you guys had a good Easter (if u celebrate it)!