~Chapter 12~ Who?

Liv's POV

"No this can't be happening"

I think to myself looking at my phone, this can't be happening. Lou sees my expression and steals my phone. He's obviously shocked and seems mad. Then hands it back to me and walks away looking mad.

"Who was that?!" He's says raging.

I look at my phone and it was Mikey Murphy. Mikey Murphy as in my abusive ex-boyfriend. It said:
Hey babe.😉
I changed my number but kept his in my phone in fear someone would tell him. Then I get another text from Luke. As in Luke Korns. It said:
Sorry he took my phone while I was in the shower! Plz forgive me Liv!
Luke and I were best friends that's how I met Mikey. But then things took a turn. Mikey wouldn't let me hangout without Luke and I'd have to spend all my time with him. And when I'd try to break up with him, he'd hurt me badly.

"Lou that's my ex and changed my number but apparently my friend who lives by him left his phone out and Mikey stole my number"

"You promise me that your not cheating on me" he screams in a calmer tone.

"I would never do that to you. I love you."

"Yeah I just need sometime to cool down I'll see you later Liv."

I soon as I hear the words I start crying a little and I run up to my room and throw myself on the bed then called Alice.

"Hey Liv what's up" then she hears me sniff and instantly knows I'm crying "Liv what's wrong"

"Mikey got my number!"

"What?! How?! One sec let me come over" she said and hung up the phone. When she got here I instantly ran to her and cried in her arms. I explained everything to her.

"So Louis walked out to cool off?" She asked.

"Yeah everything was fine until then Mikey completely ruined my date, and maybe chased away the love of my life."

"Liv it's not that bad Lou trusts you he just got all mad and probably just needs to clear his mind"

"Yeah clear his head, of me" I cry harder. Then Alice clearly faked a phone call she's not good at lying.

Alice's POV
"She called crying and now she's balling her eyes out"

"What do you want me to do Alice?"

"Get your butt over here, Lou"

"Fine on my way" I hang up and walk back down stairs.

"Liv get up and clean up! Your a mess over what isn't even a breakup. Now go clean up yourself up!"

"Fine I'm going"

Liv's POV
I think I have a way for Alice to stay and not move with her parents. I think we should get our own apartment. I think she'll like the idea but I need to find out how to block a number on my phone. But I'm done with my makeup and I changed out of my sweat pants and sweat shirt and got a little fancy (outfit above). When I got back down stairs I heard a knock on the door.

I open the door to reveal Mikey!

A/N
I actually love Mikey Murphy, please don't hate me for making his character that.