Chapter 31: Plan No.3: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Honestly, I was quite surprised that you remembered to call me Chim-Chim." Jimin said to Jungkook, who was now wiping his face with a clean towel he got from the cabinet.

"Of course I would remember!" Jungkook said as he gave Jimin a smile. Jimin sighed, then proceeded to talking to Jungkook about their plan.

"So... yesterday's plan didn't work. What's next?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked around, and then answered Jimin when he was sure no one was within hearing range.

"Yeah.. it didn't work. But plan three will take longer to prepare than the other plans." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Then we better start preparing." Jimin said to Jungkook.

Breakfast came and the whole group sat around the table. Even the sick Tae was there. He looked very dilapidated from his illness. He wasn't really in his proper mind, though, even though his proper mind state was still not that proper.

"Jin-hyung, am I hot?" Tae asked Jin, making the rest of the members stop on whatever they were doing and look at Tae.

Jin swallowed hard before he reached for Tae's forehead. "Y-yeah... Kind of hot. Not as hot as last night." Jin answered, making the already shocked members look at them with more shock. "YAH! I meant that in the most medical way possible!" Jin defended himself from his judging members. Tae laughed. He seemed like an intoxicated alien right now.

"Really? I thought you meant the other thing..." Tae chuckled, making the judging members who were already judging Jin look at him. "Mwo?" Tae asked. The other members sighed.

"If we didn't know who we're talking to right now, I would think he's a drunk horny alien." Namjoon said to the other members, making them laugh, including Jin.

"By the way, what did the four of you do yesterday after the practice?" Yoongi asked Jimin. Jimin sighed before he answered.

"Uhm... we – " Jimin started but he was cut by Tae.

"We accompanied the JiKook couple to their date to the amusement park. We were having so much fun until my stupid fever came kicking in." Tae said, not even pausing for a single breath. Jimin and Jungkook just looked at each other with shocked faces. They then looked at Tae with disbelief.

"I thought we said it's supposed to be a secret?!" Jimin asked Tae, who was giggling in his seat. Jin came to his aid and answered for him.

"Sorry about it. You know how talkative and truthful Tae becomes when he is sick. He becomes very demanding and he doesn't think about his words. Sorry..." Jin apologized, just making Jimin sigh in defeat. Jungkook just kept his cool about it.

They didn't even notice the very shocked faced of the other members. After a few seconds of silence, Hoseok stood up and clapped.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You two are perfect for each other!" Hoseok cheered.

"Ok, fine. Now that you know, can we just eat?" Jimin asked with disappointment in his tone. Jungkook wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Chim-Chim, what are you sad about? They support us!" Jungkook cheered, making the members coo in their cuteness, but making Jimin blush.

Jimin was too embarrassed to think, so he just gently removed Jungkook's arms from him and ate. He knew that he was already blushing, so tried stuffing his mouth with food to get all the redness away. He was so glad that no one noticed. Or at least no one commented on it.

After breakfast, Jimin pulled Jungkook to their room.

"Jungkook, were screwed." Jimin said as he worriedly ran his fingers through his hair. "Now we have to act like we're together all the time." Jimin continued. While Jimin was worriedly pacing around the room, Jungkook just sat there, looking as calm as if nothing ever happened.