Chapter 24: Alien (tries) to strike back

Start from the beginning

"So, what happened?" Jimin started after we settled on the bench. He was very calm about his thing, maybe because it wasn't something that's concerning him.

"Jin-hyung talked to me." I said to him blandly.

"So... Isn't that a good thing?" Jimin asked.

"A good thing? A GOOD THING?! After he ignored me for about two days now, after giving me a fucking hard time, he's just gonna talk to me as if nothing happened? "I exclaimed to him, unable to keep all the emotions inside of me.

Jimin looked at me, startled by my sudden outburst. "Really? Oh... that's bad." Jimin said. "So that's why I heard you scream 'DAMN IT!' when you were inside the room with him." Jimin continued as he imitated the shout that I did back inside the room, when I accidentally tapped one of the ads.

"No, hyung. It's not like that. I did not shout because of him." I said to Jimin. Jimin looked at me with confusion. "I shouted because I accidentally tapped the ad on the game I was playing because I was violently tapping on the phone. Gems wasted, that is." I explained to him.

"So what did Jin-hyung do?" Jimin asked.

"I actually didn't realize that he was in there with me inside the room. I only noticed after shouting, and when I was about to put my phone away in frustration. He looked at me and asked..." I paused and cleared my throat to imitate his high-pitched voice. "'Tae, are you alright? What happened?' . Isn't he an asshole?! After acting like I didn't exist in this world, he'd come to me and ask me if I'm alright?" I burst in to Jimin, who was just listening to me. That's what I like about him – in time like this, he could become all-ears. He'd only talk once you're done talking.

"Tae, do really want to fix this with Jin-hyung?" Jimin asked me. I was stunned by his question. I was still very mad at Jin, but I think Jimin's right. "If yes, then him talking to you is a good progress. I told you already – maybe he was just not in the good mood for the past two days. After hearing what happened, I'm getting more convinced that you are going to be alright." Jimin explained. I was now less furious and upset than I was a few moments ago, but I still didn't like how Jin treated me.

"But still, hyung. Being not in the good mood is not an excuse to treat people like shit." I said to him. "And besides, he only did that to me! Why would he do that to me and to me only? I don't see any good reason for it!" I continued.

Jimin stood up from the bench, and pulled me up. "You know what? You're right. He doesn't have the right to do that. But happens next depends on the two of you. Now,  let's go home." Jimin said we walked back to our house.

When we reached the house, Jimin immediately retook his seat beside Jungkook, who was still busy playing with his phone. I stood there in the doorway, scanning the whole house with my eyes.

So, what do I do now? I asked myself as I found myself having nothing to do. My eyes found nothing but the usual clean and organized house, thanks to the restless cleaning that Jin does all the time. That is another reason why he was called eomma-Jin. Then, an idea came to my mind.

That's it! I should make him suffer by turning the house into total disarray! I'll make him realize that he chose to mess with the wrong person. I said to myself, internally laughing at the plan that I made. He's going to perish.

With that plan in mind, I went to the kitchen, which was Jin's favorite place to clean, next to our room. I am going to get myself some coffee. When I got to the container that held the spoons and forks, I saw them properly organized and sorted out, with the spoons separated from the forks and knives. The spoons were further divided into the ones used for soups, ones used for the rice meals, and the ones used for teas and coffees. I decided to mix everything up – with the spoons, forks and knives distributed randomly among all three dividers. After internally laughing at what I just did, I scooted over to the cupboards that held the coffee mixes. I don't know how to make coffee, except for the instant ones. While putting the powder into my cup, I deliberately let some powder spill over. Also, when I was already putting water to my cup, let some drops miss the opening of the cup that I was using. He's surely going to freak out after finding out what I did to this house.