Chapter Fifteen

The two males glance up at me and then back down at the skimpy piece of male underwear. Bailey shakes his head and Mike nods in agreement setting it aside, "I think we should get a dominants opinion."

"Should we call Greyson?" Mike questions causing Bailey and I to smirk and Mike raises a brow at us, "is he not a dominant?"

"I don't know. He's been acting pretty submissive with that Liam guy." Bailey says clicking his tongue as he pulls out his phone dialing exactly who I know it is. I don't know if Silas would like to know that Theo is helping with underwear, but technically Bailey called him.

"You tell me you don't want me to call you and now you're calling me." Theo says his voice deep and raspy from sleep and I see Bailey freeze for a second. I glance over at the phone and smirk as Bailey scans Theo sprawled out on his bed with just a blanket covering his lower half and I pull back shoving my elbow in to Bailey's side.

"Which would you like to see me wearing?" Bailey questions causing me to laugh behind my hand as he begins to show Theo the underwear and I hear shuffling come from the phone.

"If i help you will you let me see it on you?"

"You are on speaker you piece of trash." Bailey says his ears flushing red and people smirk at him as they walk past us, "just help us. We want a dominants opinion. We like them all."

"If you wore any of those for me you'd drive me crazy. Whatever Winter wears Im sure he'll have the same effect on Silas. If I had to choose though, I think the white one is really hot." Theo says softly with a sigh and Bailey lifts it up quietly, "you should get them all and we could determine which is my favorite when you try them on for me."

"Stop getting cocky because we went out on a date."

"Fine. Then, I'll go back to bed." Before he could say anything Bailey shuts off the call and shoves the phone in to his pocket with an annoyed sigh.

"You guys went out?"

"One date."

"I'll call Liam." I say with a sigh and I pull out my phone dialing the male. His face comes in to appearance and he scans the screen curiously with worry in his eyes. Bailey and Mike both fan themselves jokingly as to say that he was hot.

"Luna, is everything alright? Are you in trouble? Do I n—"

"No. No. Do you think you can come to where I am? I need your help with something and........ you have to keep it in between us." I say quietly and his eyebrows furrows as he begins to walk. The call suddenly drops and I frown at the phone confused until someone taps on my shoulder. I jump in shock and stare at the large male wide eyed, but his eyes flicker to the lingerie.

"Oh."

"Yeah." I whisper nervously picking at my sleeve, "you've been friends with Silas for a long time. What does he like in his partners? Do you think he'll like it? I wanted your opinion:"

"Well, I really don't think any of Silas' partners have done something like this for him since it was never an intimate relationship. I do think he would enjoy it, but I feel slightly uncomfortable aiding you in choosing one, because I feel as if I should not picture you in this manner."

"Which would you like to see on Greyson?" Bailey says with a smirk causing Mike and I to stare at him wide eyed, but my friend kept his questioning gaze. I was surprised because instead of denying it Liam rubs at his chin scanning the lingerie.

"I like the red one a lot. I also know that Silas does like red as well. It is also lace and I feel like it could wrap the figure quite nicely."

"I like that one a lot too. Remember, between us." I say to Liam quickly and he bows his head at my words and I glance up at Bailey who picks one of each of his size, "what are you doing?"