Chapter Twelve

Hi my lovelies, so, I think this chapter is interesting. It also has some sexy time, so If you don't like sexy type, skip it. It's only a scene. This was just a warning ;).

——————————————————————————

My body felt hot, overwhelmingly hot, and my skin was burning. My eyes open and I realize it's because I have a huge man on me, along with blankets. I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and curse the man for being able to handle the heat. I gently pry off his arms and sit up, glancing down at my drenched body. I rub at my face slowly and stand up staring at the wall, "my body feels weird."

"What's wrong?"

I jump at the sound of my mates voice, but it was how deep and rough it sounded. Morning voice is bad for my morning wood. I push my bulge down and glance behind me nervously, "nothing. It's just hot. Im g—"

"You said you feel weird. You need to be honest with me." He says sitting up and the blankets fall down to his lap, revealing his thighs and v-line. I lick my lips and get up quickly shaking my head as I rush in to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and lean back against it, cursing at myself. I shrug off the little amount of clothes I have left, that being a T-shirt and my boxers.

I rush towards the shower knowing that a cold shower is the only thing that will stop this weird feeling in my stomach. Why is it so damn hot? It was not like regular heat, it was like the heat was coming from inside me. As if I was boiling from the inside out. The water cascades over me and I take a deep breath feeling slightly better.

"You could've just told me you were hard."

"Why are you so fucking quiet walking?" I squeal clutching my hand to my chest and glaring at him as he stands by the door. His eyes slowly move over me and I gulp turning around to shield myself.

"Why are you getting shy with me?" He questions walking over calmly, even though he was butt naked. I take a deep breath and almost choke on the cold water falling over me. My mate licks his lips slowly, taunting me, slowly walking over and stepping in to the shower. He doesn't even flinch when the cold water hits him.

"Silas, I don't t—"

"Get on your knees."

"Yes." I squeak dropping down to my knees without a second thought. He slides his fingers through my wet hair and kind of leans back on his feet to stare down at me. This was hot. So hot. His member was directly in front of my face and he just looked so dominating. I'm such an omega.

"I didn't want to rush, but you rubbed up against me as you slept."

"My body is really hot."

"It's just you reacting to our bond. Your body will burn like that for short periods of time. Just until we mate." He explains tilting my chin up slightly and I stare up at him with slightly parted lips. His thumb glides over my bottom lip and slowly pushes in to my mouth. I eagerly suck on his finger, loving the weight on my tongue. I felt like some cheap slut begging for it, but at this point, that is what it was. The cold water was doing nothing and I was aching for it.

He removes his finger and stares at me with dark eyes, he wanted it just as much as I did. I lean in, with anticipation, gently licking at the tip. He hisses his fingers threading in to my hair to grip my head. It tasted bitter, but good. I wanted to kick myself in the head for even thinking that, when a few months ago I would've never gotten on my knees for a man. I slide my hands up his thighs and take the tip in my mouth, sucking gently.