Chapter Sixteen

*****some steamy scenes in this chapter so if you don't like it just skip. Also, don't forget to like and comment all your beautiful opinions. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Fangirlout*********

My thighs burn causing me to whimper turning around on the bed. Instead of finding my mate, I find an empty bed making me to cry out in pain. I turn my body slowly trying to reach for the phone, but the movement alone made me choke on a sob. What's going on? Is this my heat? No. When Silas and I went to get me checked they said my heat wouldn't come for a while, this can't be it.

"Silas." I call out shakily hoping that through our weak bond he might be able to hear something. Tears roll down my face and I lay on the bed trembling gathered in my own sweat, "Silas, baby, please."

'Snow?' His voice rumbles through my head and I sigh in relief gripping the sheets tightly as I try to gather my words.

"Baby, I can't move." I choke on a sob as the pain tingles throughout my whole body and I get no response from my mate. I cry silently in to the pillow waiting for him to respond, instead the door opens. It reveals Silas in his training uniform.

"Snow." He says quickly rushing to my side as Kyle stands by the door worried. He wasn't stepping inside, which confused me, but I didn't question it as Silas crouches down beside me, "what hurts snow?"

"Everything burns." I whisper shakily examining his face and I gulp my fingers trembling slightly trying to reach for his hand. He entwines our fingers and I felt coolness spread throughout my hand. I gasp in shock, tears slipping down at the surprise and my mate stares at me worried.

"He's having the side affects we spoke about." Kyle says calmly staring at me with worry and Silas head snaps up, "you guys have not completed your bond. Due to that, he's experiencing waves of the bond strengthening. As an omega, it's harder on him."

"What can I do to help him?"

"Relieve him..... sexually. I also suggest a lot of contact." Kyle explains quietly his eyes scanning mine and he frowns, "I'm going to go read and see if there is anything I can do to aid his transition."

"Ask Greyson for help."

"Yes, sir." Kyle bows his head and the door gently closes just leaving my mate and I. As soon as that happens he's removing my clothes. He helps me sit up and I cry out causing him to quickly hug me.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay." I breathe in to his neck as he pushes down my boxers. I glance at them and my eyes widen at the amount of slick I was producing. My eyes dart up to my mate, but there was not an ounce of judgement in his grey eyes. He pushes down his pants and boxers in one go and picks me up. He picks up my underwear and makes our way in to the bathroom. He closes the door, locking it gently.

"I'm going to call for someone to clean the bedroom."

"Thank you for hiding that." I whisper to him as a reference to my underwear and he kisses my cheek, setting it in the dirty clothes hamper. He begins to fill the tub and I hear the door of our bedroom open. There is a soft knock on the door.

"Yes?"

"Alpha, would you like us to change the bed sheets and all?"

"Yes, please."

"Of course, sir. Enjoy your bath." The girl responds and then I hear shuffling around the bedroom. If I could hear them, it means that they could hear us. Silas holds me against him tightly as the tub fills and the prickling sensation lessens slightly, but not enough where it stops me from crying. He gently rubs at my thighs which instinctively causes my hips to lift rubbing against his stomach.