Hat game; Part 3

Authors note:

just wanted to say there is going to be seven to nine parts of this story!!!

VOTE thanks

"That's right ladies and it's yours whenever you want." Carlos' smirk fell when James grabbed on to his member. He leaned back and shut his eyes. Carlos couldn't help but moan as James picked up his speed and tightened his grip. James stroked rapidly trying to get Carlos to come as soon as possible. He ran his finger over the head and squeezed before Carlos was coming into his hand. Carlos gasped and thrusts upwards a few times until he came down from his orgasm. It was silent while James quickly got up to clean off his hand and while Carlos pulled up his pants.

"Wow..." Jo blinked a few times. Carlos laughed.

"James I have to admit you're pretty good." James laughed as he sat back down.

"Years of practice. The others laughed as they watched Carlos reach into the hats. When he read the papers a large smile came to his face. He looked over to Jo who sat up straight and swallowed hard.

"69 with Jo." Jo bit her lip then stood up. The others cheered and whistled as they moved to an empty area. They both quickly took off their pants but left their shirts on. Carlos laid back on the floor and waited for Jo to climb over him. She took hold of the base of his member while Carlos grabbed her hips and lowered her down to his face. They began at the same time. Jo took Carlos completely into her mouth and Carlos began sucking on her clit. Camille and Lucy looked at each other with raised eyebrows. They were surprised Jo was able to take Carlos completely in.

"I think you're a little too good at that Jo!" Jo gave Camille the finger but didn't stop. She let out moans around Carlos' member as he pushed his tongue inside her. Carlos squeezed Jo's thighs as he rapidly pushed his tongue in and out. They worked against each other each trying to make the other come first. When Jo would suck harder or bob faster Carlos would lick more. Eventually Jo Came first. She pushed her hips down against Carlos' face as she came. Carlos came a few seconds later and the others were surprised that Jo drank up Carlos' seed happily. When they came back over Lucy scoffed.

"You're a secret cock whore aren't you?" Jo glared as she wiped her mouth.

"Oh shut up." Jo reached into the hat next.

"Well this isn't possible." Kendall looked over her shoulder.

"What does it say?"

"Ride Lucy. She doesn't have anything to ride on." The others nodded. "Should I pick again?"

"No someone else go. Why don't you go Kendall?" He nodded at James and quickly reached into the hat. He raised his eyebrow.

"This isn't possible either." James scoffed.

"You're just saying that." Kendall glared.

"No!" Camille rolled her eyes at the two boys and snatched the papers away from Kendall. She looked at it for a moment a smirk forming on her face. Lucy crawled over and looked at it as well. She laughed before speaking.

"No that's possible."

"What does it say?" Lucy glanced at Logan her smirk growing.

"Finger Logan."

"What!" Logan's face turned bright red as he shifted nervously. Jo covered her mouth with her hand as the others waited for Kendall and Logan to do it already.

"But you can't..."

"You've never heard of anal sex?" Logan blushed even more and fell silent. When he looked up at Kendall he noticed he was looking over him while biting his lip. When Logan looked into Kendall's eyes he noticed they were darker. It made a shiver go down Logan's spine and suddenly he really wanted this. He swallowed past the lump in his throat then turned to face Kendall. The girls cheered with excitement while James and Carlos laughed at what they thought were Kendall and Logan's misery. Logan pulled his pants off not even caring that he was half naked with a group of friends. Kendall pushed Logan to lean back on his elbows as he spread Logan's legs and sat between them. Logan nervously watched Kendall as he sucked on his fingers for a few moments before bringing them down to Logan's entrance. He pushed and prodded feeling the muscles loosen before finally pushing his middle finger in. Logan tensed at the intrusion. It wasn't completely painful but a little uncomfortable.

"Don't be so tense Logan." Logan huffed as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Shut up Camille." Logan ignored the giggles as he let out a breath and relaxed. Kendall was watching Logan intensely as he slowly pushed his finger in and out. When a blush started to make its way up Logan's face and his jaw started to slack Kendall thought it would be ok for him to add a second finger.

He slowly pushed it in noticing how Logan bit his lip. He held them knuckle deep before slowly pushing them in and out. After a few pushes and pulls Logan was about ready to tell Kendall to stop. It hurt and he figured this was far enough. The words died on his lips though when Kendall curled his fingers and hit a spongy bump. Logan's eyes fluttered as he let out a whimper. He threw his head back against the floor and spread his legs wider. Kendall got the hint and began pushing against that spot. Logan's mouth was open wide and his head was thrown back as he gasped and panted with every strike to his

prostate

To be continued