Dirty Texting

Kendall

Logan

Woah

Yes?

Wow

Ken? Is there a reason why you're texting me when you're standing right beside me.

Ah, I don't know

So.. why?

Just wanted to say how bloody hot you look in my clothes ;)

Funny one Ken.

It's true, and your ass is looking fine in those tight pants too :)

In that case, so does yours.

I just want to pull them down, then palm your member through the thin fabric of your boxers until you're as hard as a rock.

Kendall...

Then I will rip your boxers off with my teeth.

Are we sexting?

I'll enter my hot and wet tongue into your tip, which will be leaking with want.

Ken, I'm getting hard. Shut up.

You would like that, wouldn't you Logie? For me to take you in my mouth. I might gag with how big you are, but I would keep going, untill you come in my mouth. Then I would swallow, loving the taste of you.

God, Kennyy I'm going to have to cover up soon. Our mum's are here, remember?

Mmm, well they would be able to hear you scream my name, as my tongue swirled around your length.

Shit.

Thats what you would be screaming. The neigbours would know my name by the end, because you're a screamer, aren't you Logan?

KENDALL!

I would then climb on top of you, and start sucking and biting onto your hot skin, leaving a mark so people know that you're mine, and mine only.

Fuck, yes you are.

I would then thrust into you so hard, your throat would hurt from screaming and moaning.

My dick is throbbing in my pants you twat.

I would then get out of you, and take your member in my hand, squeezing the liquid out.

Please, STOP.

My hand would pump your full length, and stroke the sensitive skin.

I swear, I'm going to come in my boxers if you don't stop.

I bet you're so hard it hurts, poor Logie.

Good guess.

Oh and one more thing I would do to you, to make sure you had all the pleasure you need.

Noooo.

I would lick all the way down your chest to your throbbing erection, then leave a kiss there, before bringing my lips back up to your lips, teasing you.

KenDALL!

I would squeeze your bum, making you moan that sexy moan of yours.

I've come.

You would like to hear me moan at that thought right now Logan? because that's what I'm trying to hold in.

Can we be excused for the toilet or something?

I don't know, our parents seem a bit distracted. We could sneek off.

They wouldn't catch us?

They would hear you screaming my name anyways babe.

See you upstairs ;)

End :)