Chapter 5

Chapter 5 (Sienna's POV)

"So, how does it fit?" Uhura asked just before I stepped out of the washroom.

"Perfectly," I replied. The uniform she had given me was a blue dress with black calf boots and a gold brooch pinned on my left hand side.

"Great, now that you have your uniform on you might be able to blend in a little bit more," Uhura stated.

"Out of all the colours on the ship, why did you choose blue for me?" I asked curious to know, "oh, and what does the blue uniform stand for?"

"This was the only uniform left in your size," Uhura chuckled, "and I hope you like science, or know first aid."

"Science was always my favourite subject," I said.

"That will work," Uhura then lead me back to the hospital wing to check on my file.

"Mr. McCoy," Uhura said stepping into his office, "how is Sienna's file going?"

"There is something I must tell you and Kirk privately," he whispered, so that it made it hard for me to hear him.

"Is it serious?" Uhura questioned.

"Just surprising," Bones commentated.

"What is going on?" Kirk came running up behind me.

"Sienna," Bones said, "do you mind if I speak to them in private?"

"Of course, not," I said stepping out of Bones's office and closing the door behind me.

I sat down on a bench across the hallway from his office. I sat quietly there for a couple of seconds, but then Spock came and sat beside me.

"Hello Ms. Greaves," he said.

"Hello Mr. Spock," I replied, so far this conversation was going nowhere.

"Will you tell me now why you said earlier and I quote 'want a to start over?'"

"It no longer concerns anyone," I said trying to avoid the question, "how long have you been the first officer of the USS Enterprise."

"Ms. Greaves, will you not answer my question?" Spock rose his voice a little. "Is there something you are hiding."

"I wish not to share, Mr. Spock," I said.

"I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question," Spock stated.

I chuckled, that would be something I would have said if we were in swapped positions.

Bones took his time talking to Uhura and Kirk, but when they all walked out of his office I stood to my feet.

Captain Kirk looked troubled, "Spock, Sienna, we have something we must inform you about."

I gave Spock a worried look, unsure of what he might be talking about. "What is going on Captain?" Spock asked.

Captain Kirk took a deep breath and then said "I don't know how to say this...."

"Spock," Bones interrupted, "Sienna is your younger sister."

"Wait what?" I said very confused. "I don't have any siblings."

"That is highly illogical," Spock stated.

"Sienna is more human than Vulcan you see, so your father thought it would be best if she grew up on Earth where other would not tease her," Uhura explained.

"What if you are wrong? This is highly illogical," Spock asked.

"I thought the same thing, but I just talked to your father about her," Bones answered.

Both Spock and myself were in shock. I had no idea what to think. Two seconds ago I thought I was pure human.

"So, what does this mean now bro?" I joked.

Spock looked down at me and repeated "Bro?"

"Ya, I am using colloquial language," I laughed.

"Sienna, you have just used and awkward situation into what would be considered a funny one if I am correct on the human emotions," Spock said with straight face.

I just gave him a confused look before asking, "So Bones, if I am Spock's sister, then am I half Vulcan?" I was still trying to register the fact, that this man I have only known for a day is my brother.

"Correct," Bones replied nodding his head, "you both have the exact same parents."

"Woh," I said.

"I have reunited a family," Captain Kirk exclaimed, "but can we please get back our posts!"

"Oh, right," Uhura said running off to bridge.

"After you sis," Spock said, and I smiled. I had not known Spock for long, but I do know that he does not quite understand colloquial language.

I walked off to the bridge with Bones right beside me.

I looked up at Bones face, "how many fingers am I holding up?" I asked making the Vulcan salute.

"That is not very damn funny," he said trying to keep a straight face.

Captain Kirk turned around to face me, "I thought it was a good one."

    Soon enough we reached the bridge were all of the crew members were working quietly. Kirk took a seat in the Captain's chair, and I stood beside him.   

"What iz wour name?" A man in a yellow shirt asked me. He looked to be about my age, 18ish, and he had a strong Russian accent. His hair was blond and curly which gave a very adorable look.

"Sienna Greaves," I replied, "and what is yours."

"Pavel Chekov," he replied proudly. "May I get Zienna a chair to zit?"

"That would be greatly appreciated," I thanked him as he pulled a chair over to where the captain sat.

    "Thank you Chekov," I gave him a soft kiss on the cheeks, and his face went rosy red.

"Any zime," Chekov said before he sat back down at his chair.

I sat down in the chair beside Captain Kirk. I had no idea what I was in for, but I knew that whatever happened I should keep one open at all times.

"Steady yourselves," Kirk commanded, "we will be coming back from warp speed in 3, 2, 1."

Then all of a sudden I looked out the window and saw a huge planet in front of the USS Enterprise.

Another chapter is up :) did you see it coming Spock and Sienna are brother and sister!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed it :)

 Please vote, comment, fan.... thanks <3