Chapter 24: Cold Showers and The Wicked Blond

Ryan and I were currently in his living room sofa, cuddled up in blankets as we watched the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries.

"I don't even know why you like this girly vampire shit," he scoffed, and I moved away from his chest staring at him with wide eyes.

"This is not girly shįt, there's blood, violence..."

"And half naked guys?" he interjected, he wasn't wrong I could stare at Stefan and Damon Salvatore all day, and all night.

Oh specially night.

"You're just jealous Damon is sexier than you."

Ryan chuckled loudly as he started smiling at me, the playfulness, and amusement from my comment glistening in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to his side. His nose nuzzled my neck, and his hair tickled my ear.

"Do you want to repeat that again?" he challenged, his breath fanning the back of my neck. Ryan began trailing kisses along my jaw down to my collar bone. His tongue gently assaulting my heated skin.

Ryan's strong hands went around my shoulders, were he began rubbing soothingly.

My cheeks heated up as I thought about having his tongue repeating those same actions in the place I craved him the most, where I was aching for him. To have his tongue run along the sensitive flesh between my legs, to have his teeth graze the skin on my inner thighs.

I took a deep breath, and cuddled closer to him, the image of those actions lingering in my mind.

Breath Ava, Breath.

I clenched my aching legs together, the heat rising to my body was sky rocketing.

Think of bunnies, Avaly.

Maybe I should take a cold shower, or does that only work on guys?

"Ava?" Ryans voice echoed in my ears pulling me back to reality. "Are you feeling okay? You feel kinda hot and your face is flushed, he pointed out.

I laughed nervously, if only he knew the sexual fantasy playing in my mind, "I'm fine it's just a little hot in here." I raised my hand to fan my face, trying to hide my blush, and cool the heat running through me.

"Babe it's like 60 degrees in here," he frowned, and placed the back of his hand against my forehead.

"I think I have some Tylenol," he pulled the blankets off our bodies, and proceeded to get up making his way to the kitchen.

I pushed myself off the sofa, and followed him. "I'm not coming down with a fever Ryan, it was just all those blankets." I rationalized with him snaking my arms around his waist as he searched for the Tylenol in his cabinets.

"I just don't want my baby to get sick," he said turning around to face me, "and by baby I mean myself and this beautiful body."

"And here I thought you were being romantic?" I retorted.

"I can be romantic," he lifted me up and placed me on top of the counter. His body finding a place in between my legs.

"Is this your way of being romantic?" I huffed rolling my eyes trying to seem annoyed, but in reality I was far from that.

In fact I was aroused, and  there was no doubt in my mind that Ryan was well aware of that.

He smirked, "I want to take you here, on top of this counter."

My breathing was becoming erratic, his dirty words going straight down my heated core.

"But that's going to have to wait," I wanted to ask why, but when he bit at my lip all questions flew away.