Chapter 19: A Dance Turned Dangerous

Holy Shit Holy Shit.

This cannot be happening to me.

My back was pressed against a hard body, not letting me move. His grip was so tight I was having a hard time breathing.

I couldn't help but panic, and tears started forming in my eyes.

I tried kicking the person behind me, but it was no use as he dragged me to god knows where. The lack of lights in the hallways made it impossible to figure out who was this person, and where he was taking me. My eyes widened as we passed the gym, and headed towards the exit.

The last thing I saw before I was dragged away from the school's building was Ayden, Cole, and Liz all laughing together. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs for them to help me, but nothing came out. Instead I started sobbing uncontrollably that's when I felt the cold air hit me, and I knew I was officially fuckėd there was no way anyone was going to help me now.

I was being dragged to the back of the building.

This felt so unreal.

I was going to get kidnapped.

Or worse.

I was going to get killed.

This was not how I imagined my life ending. In the back of my school's building, while my friends were a few feet away from me dancing and laughing, oblivious to the situation I was in.

"Is this the girl?" a harsh deep voice asked. I shuddered there was more than one person. I was devastated as the other guy stepped into the dim light that was being cascaded from the streets lamps. I wasn't able to see his face since it was covered by a ski mask.

I was confused, beyond confused.

What did he mean I was the girl? Had they been looking for me all this time, waiting for me to be alone. As far as I knew I had no enemies, well I thought I had none.

I was obviously wrong, but who would be twisted enough to have me kidnapped.

"Take her to the van," the deep voice commanded.

I refused to let these people take me down without a fight. I forced my mouth open against the man's hand, and clamped down on it as hard as I could.

"FUCK!" the man hissed as he yanked his hand away from my mouth. He shoved me to the other guy who in return spun me around, wrapping his arms around my shoulders tightly. I tasted the foul hint of metal in my mouth, and spit out the strangers blood.

The man who was holding me before walked towards me, an evil grin plastered on his face. He wasn't wearing a mask, unlike the other guy. Looking at his face didn't help me at all, I had never seen this man in my life.

The fact that he let me see him scared me to death, they were going to kill me.

He had dark curly hair, and looked to be in his early twenties. His body was built like a freaking UFC fighter. I could see my chances of escaping were slim.

He stood in front of me in a matter of seconds, "I hope this teaches you a lesson," he drew his uninjured hand up, and backhanded me across the face. I immediately saw stars when his hand connected with my right cheek. The pain was excruciating, and I felt my face pulse.

"This is what happens when you mess with me," he spitted out, "you can thank your boyfriend for this."

Without warning, the guy holding me tossed me like a rag doll against the wall. My body collided with the hard concrete. I cried out in pain as I landed on my side, and immediately hunched over. My eyes began watering as I struggled to breath, the pain unbearable.