Lucy versus Toxin: Part One

Start from the beginning

You slowly raised your hand and placed your first two fingers just above Lucy's chest.

"Have you ever wanted to fly?" A second after you growled those words, Lucy flew back into a tree. Her body kept going and went through the tree, causing the tall tree to break and fall to the ground with a loud thud.

What a powerful force! Lucy thought, wincing in pain as her body continued to fly backwards. What kind of magic is this?

Finally her back hit a boulder and she bounced off of it and hit the ground, looking like a ragdoll from afar.

"Lucy!" Natsu and Happy shouted, moving to run to her aid.

"Woah, there." Cobra smirked. Cubellios's tail wrapped tightly around Natsu and Happy and lifted them in the air. "Why don't we sit back and enjoy the show?"

"Cobra, let me go!" Natsu growled, squirming around.

"Not a chance." Cobra glared at the Fairy Tail mage before turning his attention to you and your fight.

He couldn't stop thinking about the words you had said earlier.

"Not just those legal wizards, but even you will find out why I am called Toxin."

He couldn't wait to see what you could really do. He licked his lips, feeling excited.

He was finally going to see you in action.

Lucy groaned and winced as she slowly maneuvered her body so that she could stand. I don't care if my magic hasn't fully replenished. Lucy reached for her keys. I'll use every last drop of my power!

"Open! Gate of the Maiden!" You stood completely still with a bored expression on your face as the ground shook and the celestial spirit was summoned. "Virgo!"

"What are your orders, Princess?" Virgo placed a hand respectively over her heart.

"Bury her ten feet underground!" Lucy demanded, pointing at you.

"As you wish." Virgo bowed and disappeared underground.

"I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to be a Celestial Spirit Wizard." You sighed. "You aren't even fighting for yourself. That's just weak and cowardly."

"My spirits are my friends!" Lucy declared.

"Oh, you mean this friend?" You made a "come here" gesture at the ground and a hunched over Virgo came up from the ground, floating at your command.

"Virgo!" Lucy shouted in concern.

"She's in a coma." You stated. "She can hear you, but she won't wake up."

"Virgo, gate closure!"

Virgo went back to the Spirit World.

"What will you do now, Spirit Summoner?" You taunted.

What kind of magic does she use? Is it to control what's in sight? Can she control all of my spirits? I may have to resort to physical strength. Lucy bit her lip in frustration.

She got into a stance. Here goes nothing. She charged at you, a fist ready. Then when she was close enough, she punched you.

Or at least that was the plan.

While Lucy was running towards you, you stood still. But when her fist was close enough, you held it still in one hand.

You pressed down on her hand and squeezed it, one bone after another cracking audibly.

Lucy screamed in pain, tears forming in her eyes. What kind of strength . . . is she even human? Her knees buckled and she collapsed to the ground.

"Did you think I was some weak little girl like yourself?" You chuckled, releasing her hand like you were throwing away trash.

Lucy quickly clutched her hand, continuing to cry.

"Just in case you wanted to know," You stood over her and glared, "that hand is completely broken. Shattered. Just like your chances of winning this fight."