chapter 20 of a story i dont own

Kiba stopped in his tracks. He looked around to all the smirking Naurto's and tried to sniff the air. All he ended up smelling was the lingering scent of the stink bomb. He looked back to the Naruto that was being held down by Akamaru and growled. "Well there's only one way to find out!" Kiba began charging again as the Naruto just stood there smiling. Just before Kiba collided with Naruto a pop was heard and it poofed out of existence.

Akamaru fell forward no longer having Naruto's leg to gold on to and Kiba tripped over him. "Damn." He mumbled as he got up and looked at the surrounding Narutos. "How? Akamaru was holding onto it." Kiba said to the Naruto army.

"Simple. These aren't normal clones." One said.

"They're shadow clones!" Another continued

"And, they're solid." Said one directly in front of Kiba "Which means we can do this!" they all shouted in unison.

As the Narutos charged, Kiba called Akamaru and began to store up chakra. "Getsuga!" Kiba screamed as he and Akamaru attacked together eliminating all but one Naruto who went flying. "Found you! Getsuga!" Kiba attacked the lone Naruto as he was falling, throwing him into a wall. Upon impact, Naruto poofed and was gone. "Another clone?! Damn! Where is he?!" Kiba looked around for a bit before he turned around to see the Naruto army was back.

The Narutos quickly surrounded Kiba and Akamaru. Kiba looked around and Akamaru crouched in preparation. Just as Kiba was about to attack again, all the Naruto's fumbled until they made a hand sign. One that Iruka knew all too well. "Oroke no Jutsu!" They all called, and they transformed in a burst of smoke. A few seconds after the smoke cleared, Kiba stared. As did almost every other male in the room.

Akamaru looked confused while Kiba made a perverted face as his whole body twitched. Instead of being surrounded by male narutos, he was now surrounded by women. All of whom had smoke just barely covering the, umm... womanly areas... "Kiba-kun! Won't you please give up?" One of the she-narutos, said batting her/his eyelashes. "Kiba-kun!" another one called. "Kibaaaa!" Another one went close and placed a hand on the side of his face.

"NARUTO! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Everyone turned to the person who yelled, expecting an enraged Sakura. When they saw Hinata, everyone went wide eyed. Hinata, realizing all eyes were on her, quickly retracted into her shell and blushed a bright red. More so out of a new image that popped into her head then out of embarrassment of what she had just done.

Sakura just looked at the shy girl and pouted slightly wanting to be the one who yelled at the blonde. Kakashi, after adjusting his voice box, making sure it wouldn't fail him, then spoke. "You know, if you think about it, that's an effective way of pinpointing Kiba to make sure he attacks him instead of Akamaru. After all, I'm pretty sure Akamaru isn't the one getting a slight nose bleed down there..." Shikamaru looked up to the silver haired Jounin, analyzing what he had said before looking back down to the match. Sakura had been inching away from Kakashi and slowly towards Sasuke, who was watching the match with interest.

Kakshi smiled behind his mask as he looked down to Naruto. 'He's really hamming this up.' He thought to himself, watching Anko out of the corner of his eye.

Kiba blinked a few times before going back to focus on the female Narutos, who were swarming Kiba trying to get as close as possible. Akamaru had tried attacking a few but ended up barely making a dent in the clones. Because the she-narutos were so close, he was finding it hard to make any moves. Kiba had started using kunai to fend off the Narutos, however one thing made him stop dead in his tracks. There was a she-Naruto clinging to his neck. "Kiibaaa-kuuunn!" And as Kiba turned his head...

Everyone sweat-dropped or face-vaulted. Akamaru stopped clawing his way through the clones to turn eyes wide. Hinata's eye was twitching violently as everyone inched away from her. Sakura didn't know what to make of what she saw down below her while Kakashi tried to hide a laugh. Shikamaru blinked before shaking his head quickly, trying to clear the image. Tsunade giggled; after trying to hold it she gave up and burst into a full blown laughing fit. Sasuke shuddered and a slight blush of embarrassment met his cheeks. Haku on the other hand began to giggle as the sight before him, brought back to a very entertaining memory.