chapter 18 of a story i dont own

"There is only one way to make a scar like that and it looks too old to be made by Orochimaru. Naruto... would you mind explaining to me how you ended up with a scar from a Chidori?" Kakashi's visible eye locked into Naruto's not letting anything pass by him.

'Damn it! I can't exactly lie this time, but how am I going to tell him without getting attacked for being an imposter or something?!' Naruto thought, slightly biting his lip. "Wh-what are you talking about Kakashi-sensei?"

"Right, play dumb. He won't suspect anything then!"The fox rolled his eyes. "Unless something happens in the next few seconds, you might have to come clean, Kit." Kyuubi said.

Kakashi began reaching into his kunai pouch slowly, hoping the blonde wouldn't notice. "I've had my suspicions about you. I've seen you do things that no Genin should be able to do. Granted, the fox could be teaching you some moves; however that still doesn't answer all the questions. Not to mention that ever since you graduated, you have been acting differently than from what I've seen myself and what I've heard from Iruka... So tell me, what is it you're hiding?" Kakashi's eye narrowed as Naruto sighed.

"And I thought I was doing so well!" Naruto adjusted himself on the bed, taking his arm out of the sling and hanging his feet over the end. "Oh well. Better late than - bwark!" As soon as Naruto tried to stand up, Kakashi pushed him back down using the blunt end of the kunai at his throat. "SHEESH!" Coughing and rubbing his throat, he sat up once again "I was going to tell ya eventually...though you probably won't believe me... but honestly come on!" Kakashi's eye narrowed further. "Wow, last time you looked at me like that was when you found out that I burnt a limited edition of Icha Icha!" Naruto chuckled dryly, trying to get the older man to lighten up. Kakashi put his kunai away but still glared at the young bodied blonde.

"I don't recall that ever occurring" He said, watching Naruto attempt to stand again.

"Well it hasn't... yet... and hopefully it won't because you personally guarded and took away all the accessible ramen from me..." Kakashi raised a brow, but remained tense and wary. Naruto then smirked, noticing he was confusing the man. "You know, when I was your age I-"

"I'm 26, Naruto."

"Ha I'm... Well, I'm 24 so nnnn!" Naruto stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry.

This caused Kakashi to do a face fault "And how is it that you are supposedly 2 years younger than me?" He asked, picking himself off the floor.

"Well, outwardly I'm 13, but I'm really 24, believe me. Actually, I was 23 but I had a birthday... um... eleven years..." Naruto put his fingers down once he had counted. "I got sent back eleven years..."

"What do you mean sent back?" Kakashi asked, now somewhat starting to relax.

"Well, see, we were fighting Orochimaru and just as he was about to die he did this weird jutsu. It sucked me in it and was supposed to basically destroy me, but Kyuubi altered it so it sent me back eleven years into the past..." Naruto nodded and took a breath. "You were there and copied the move with your Sharingan and, apparently with the help of half the village's shinobi, you were able to do another one of those jutsu with the alteration and Tsunade went in hoping to find me... She was hoping it was transdimensional or something...like I just got sent away..."

Kakashi just stared at his blonde student. "You're right, I don't believe you" He shook his head to clear it. "But, it's not like I have much choice now, hmm?... Well it would explain a few things... like how you knew my name when we first met and I hadn't told you yet... but still that story is just..."

"Confusing? Hard to believe? Don't get me started! I'm the one who has to deal with this! I was going to be a father before this happened! I had twins! You know how annoying it is to have to wait another 11 years before I can see them?!" Naruto flailed his good arm in the air causing him to fall off the bed and onto the floor... "If you don't believe me, fine, but talk to Tsunade. She is almost in the same boat as me..." Naruto said, struggling to stand.