chapter 11 of a story i dont own

Everyone stood somewhat confused, looking at the large chested woman. Naruto had more of a surprised look than anything. Tsunade looked at the group in front of her, her eyes settling upon Naruto. The blonde looked her right in the eye and immediately understood. Her eyes held warmth that he had come to know very well and, more importantly... recognition. Also, Naruto noticed a longing in her eyes as though she wanted nothing more than to give him a hug.

Indeed she did. Had Naruto been alone, she probably would have done just that. "Long time no see, brat." Tsunade finally said after a moment of staring.

"Yeah, I know you old hag," Naruto replied. Tsunade looked relieved for a brief moment from the reply, but quickly hid it. The only one that caught it was Naruto.

"I take it you two have met?" Kakashi said, reading his beloved porn. Tsunade twitched at the sight of the book.

"Kakashi..." she said, in an overly sweet voice.

"Hmm?" He didn't even look up from his book.

"If you do not start showing up earlier I swear I will hunt down Jiraiya and make him stop writing those books... then burn your collection!"

Kakashi gulped slightly. "Ok, so let's get right into today's training exercise now... everyone run as fast as you can that way." Kakashi pointed to his left. "Until we get to the wall then we run on the wall sticking to it with chakra for ten laps!" Kakashi finished.

"Oh and if I may, can I borrow Naruto for a minute?" Tsunade said in her sweet voice. Kakashi flinched.

"No problem!" he replied, then ran off after his students.

Naruto laughed, before turning to Tsunade. He cleared his throat before giving the biggest grin he could. "I come from the far off future! I bring knowledge from ten years ahead!" Naruto waved his hands around, wiggling his fingers as he did so. Tsunade slapped her forehead.

"If I wasn't so happy to see you I would have hit you for that." She glared.

"Sorry, I've been wanting to do that to someone for a while now..." Naruto rubbed the back of his head. Tsunade shook her head. "Just how did you end up back here anyway? I didn't see anyone else get sucked in after me," Naruto asked, raising an eyebrow. Tsunade closed her eyes.

"Well, after Orochimaru opened up that thing, you got sucked in. It closed after." Naruto nodded.

"I already know that but that still..."

Tsunade put up a finger to silence him. "I'm getting to that, brat."

"Anyway, Kakashi had his sharingan activated and copied the jutsu he used. Jiraiya classified it as a type of teleportation jutsu. He also picked up the Kyuubi's chakra. About a month later we tried to recreate the jutsu and what Kyuubi did to influence it. We knew that you weren't dead, you were just somewhere else. We were hoping to bring you back. After we got everything recreated almost all of us were drained of chakra. I was the only one who would have enough chakra left to survive the trip. We all secured ourselves, knowing it would suck us all in otherwise. I had a large rope tied to me on one end and to a tree on the other... but someone doesn't know how to tie knots properly..." Tsunade twitched and started muttering death threats to Jiraiya.

"And so you got sucked in completely," Naruto finished for her.

Tsunade nodded. "We thought it was just a rip into a different dimension or something similar, and that it was unstable. We thought Kyuubi had used his chakra to make the trip safe. Had we known it was a time travel jutsu..." Tsunade smirked.

"You would have gotten a longer rope," Naruto smiled back.

"How would you make a ten year long rope?" Tsunade asked.

"Estimate?" Naruto laughed.

"Also, I have good news and bad news about Hinata's pregnancy..." Tsunade said, catching the boy's attention. "Good news: everything is going /snicker/ swimmingly."

"Bad news?"

"Well... it might be twins!" Naruto shook his head.

"That's not really bad news"

"You're not the one who's going to have to give birth." The happy moment relaxed Naruto, though good things never last.

"YES GAI SENSEI I AM FEELING THE BURN!"

"YES LEE THAT IS THE FLAME OF YOUTH!"

"I AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR HIDING MY SPANDEX OF YOUTH!"

"IT MATTERS NOT IF YOU HAVE FOUND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!"

"It seems you've been busy." Tsunade said, seeing Lee and his red forehead and somewhat normal looking outfit.

Naruto nodded. "I try my best."

"Is it just me, or do they get louder each time we see them?" Tsunade asked.

"Let's just hope they don't notice us; I really don't want a hug."

Luckily for everyone's eardrums the two passed. Tsunade and Naruto talked until Haku came over to them. He happily declared that he had gotten everything he needed in his house and that he had decided to take the offer Kakashi proposed to him when he helped him bring in all the larger items. Naruto explained who he was to Tsunade, who looked confused.

"But the best part was I even found a pet! I bought myself an arctic hare at the pet store with my leftover money," Haku said. "It was the pet I always wanted! I got it a cage to keep it in, too!" At this point Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke were retuning from their "training." (aka: run away really fast to avoid being turned into a mushy bloody pulp.)

"At first the rabbit was somewhat scared when I was sticking my hands in there, but soon it came around to me. It took it a while but it eventually relaxed. I think if I do that each day it will come around to me..." the three out of breath joggers looked horrified. "I really enjoy petting it." Haku finished.

"Why must you constantly put images in my head that I really don't want to be there...?" Sakura shuddered

"Aww... but I like the images," Kakashi said childishly. Everyone inched away form Kakashi

"I don't understand," Haku said, confused.

"I think it's better if you didn't understand..." Naruto said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I envy you for that," Sasuke said, shaking his head, placing his hand on the other shoulder.

Later that night, after he talked with Tsunade some more they got Kakashi to finally stop, err... "tainting" Haku by explaining his choice of reading material to him. Haku luckily was not used to hearing about this sort of thing, and had obviously never been taught it either. Eventually it was just Tsunade and Naruto outside the apartment complex. Everyone else had gone with Haku.

"I know, I know, but tomorrow if anyone needs me you know where I'll be!" Naruto said to Tsunade.

"Well ok, good night." Tsunade said, giving up. She kissed his forehead; when he went to wipe his head on his sleeve she gave him a hug that only a motherly figure could give. "Stay safe," she whispered before walking off.

Naruto figured he would go home and grab the recipe that Haku had asked for before going over. Naruto sighed. "Tomorrow's going to be a long day..." he said aloud as he entered his apartment. He soon located the item he was looking for. He was about to leave when he noticed something that wasn't there before... a hole, in his kitchen wall...?

He got down on his hands and knees to examine the hole. It was dark on the other side. 'I think I'll be able to fit...' Naruto thought as he began to push through the hole. 'Probably another rat hole.' Once through, he realized he was in an area where he could stand. A small light was coming through a crack on the side. "A door?" Naruto raised a hand to push open the door and...