Chapter Seven

7:

"Hollister." My shoulder was shaken lightly, "Get up, I know you're uncomfortable." I opened my eyes and everything was upside down. I looked around before I flipped over, landing on my stomach. I heard Harry laughing before he took my hand in his hands and helped me up. "You're really a clumsy one, Holly." He laughed. I cracked a smile and my eyes were burning. "Are your eyes okay? They're really red."

I turned around and saw that my hair was a complete mess, first of all, and then I saw my red eyes. Darn, I must've been crying harder than I remembered last night because they were puffy and my cheeks were pink. "I'm fine." I wiped them.

"Have you been crying?" Harry sat down beside me on the couch that I was sleeping on. My back hurt from sleeping in that upside down position. I shook my head, "Hollister, were you crying last night? And why are you sleeping on the couch when you were supposed to sleep on the pull out?" He motioned to where Zayn slept last night, where I was supposed to sleep.

I sighed, "Yes, I was, but don't worry about it. I'm fine now. And I didn't mean to fall asleep on here, I kind of just passed out while I was on my laptop." I must've fallen asleep while reading the hate that was on Twitter. I didn't want to say anything because they must have been getting ten times the hate because I know for a fact that there were people that didn't like One Direction as much as others. I've heard it before. Plus, I didn't want them worrying about me when they had bigger things to worry about in their life.

I glanced at the computer that was lit up and bright from when his hand brushed across the key pad and quickly turned away. I was still on the #HollisterMiller tag. Harry picked up the laptop and looked at what I was looking at earlier. "Geez, very morbid thoughts." He muttered while scrolling through a few of them. He didn't even have to read much to know that that's why I was crying. Harry wrapped his arms around me, "There will always be haters, Holly. Just ignore them and you'll be fine. Don't let it bother you because most of them are just jealous of you and your incredible coconut-smelling hair." Harry took in a deep breath, sniffing my hair and I laughed. "They don't know you, and if they did, I can assure you that they'd love you. For someone who knows you personally, I could never insult you. You're a great, beautiful person."

"Thanks, Harry." I grinned at him.

"No problem. And if they're still getting you upset, just think about what I said. Eventually, they'll stop and it won't even bother you anymore." Harry kissed my cheek before standing up. "Anyways, get dressed. We're leaving soon."

I nodded and walked to one of the bathrooms with my things in my hand. I changed into a pair of my black Chuck Taylor's, dark wash shorts, a gray off-the-shoulder top, and I left my hair down in a side part. My eyes were still red and I don't know what to do. I put on my mascara and eye liner but that didn't draw any attention away from my eyes. I just grabbed some sunglasses and put them on, solving the problem. I walked out of the bathroom to see all the guys at the table.

"Ready, babe?" Liam asked me and I nodded. We walked to the elevator together and I listened to the music playing in the background.

'You alright?' Harry mouthed to me and I nodded again. When the doors opened, there were less screaming girls than last night. I waited for the boys to go first and then I walked with Zayn, most likely going to get me hate.

The radio was blasting some music but I was really not in the mood to dance or to do anything. That really made me feel upset, like killing me? Seriously? I didn't think everyone in the world was like my mom and dad. Well, obviously not everyone since the greatest people I know are sitting around me. "Hollister." Someone tapped my arm and all of the boys were looking at me.