Meet the shiro family

Your pov

When I was a little girl my dad was brutally murdered while I was at a friends house, when my mom picked me up we stepped inside the house and seen him dead on the floor covered in blood.

My mom had an emotionless face, as she stared at his lifeless body as well I was on my knees sobbing uncontrollably my own mother just looked at me and told me not to act like a baby as she called the police.

When the police got there they questioned my mother while they told me how sorry they were for my loss but I didn't want their pity I just wanted my dad back but I knew that couldn't happen.

After the police took my father's body away. My mom was told that she should take me to a family members house until she's ready to parent again. When she said that we didn't have any family members they glanced at me and nodded. "You can take her to the Shiro household, we already contacted them just in case, they said they'll take her till you're ready to have her back."

My mom had a huge smile on her face, she came up to me and nodded to the car. "Let's go. You're going to go stay with someone else while I get back on my feet I'll come back for you when I have enough money and stability to parent again." I knew she was lying, I knew she wouldn't come back, I knew how much she hated me.

We both got into the car her smile not fading. The whole car ride I was silent until we drove into the driveway of a huge mansion when we got out of the car. I shivered this place doesn't make me feel the best. My mother walked up the stairs and she knock on the door gently I looked up to see her face and noticed she still had a smile. I looked back down tears still running down my face, I jumped a little bit when the door opened and looked up to see a woman around my mother's age. She smiled at me and open the door a little wider for me to come in, My mom curtsied and smiled. "Thank you for taking her for a little while." she said as I walked in not even glancing at my mother again. I knew this was the last time I was going to see her and I was fine with that. "It's no problem at all I have two twin boys that will give her someone play with." Her voice was like silk.

My mom nodded. "Have fun sweetie." I turned and seen my mother walk away and get into the car and speed off.

The women closed the door and smiled at me. "Hi (y/n) I'm Ms. Shiro." I smiled back slightly. "Thank you Ms. Shiro for taking me in." She shook her head. "It's no trouble at all."

"Haru! Tomi! Get down here please!" Ms. Shiro yelled as I heard two sets of foot steps, run down and two boys showed up.