Caleb jogged in front of me, took a sharp right turn and disappeared into an alley. I jogged after him.

"We're almost there" he kept on jogging into the dark until he disappeared into the darkness.

"Caleb?" I whispered, my voice echoing in the alley "Wait for me!"

Just when I thought I saw Caleb up front, I felt hands grab me from behind.

Before I could scream, a hand covered my mouth from behind. I screamed for Caleb but my voice muffled by the hand.

It was not one person; I felt the presence of a lot of people grasping me, forcing me to the ground.

I struggled, thrashing, kicking, and flailing.

I closed my eyes shut when bright white flashlight was aimed straight into my eyes.

"Hey wait!" yelled the person who was holding the flashlight, his voice sounding very hefty with solemnity. He strolled toward me "Wait! It's Caleb!"

The people behind let go of me. My legs gave up and I dropped on the floor, huffing and coughing "Cal help me!" I shrieked.

The huge mob guys, who looked in their early 20's, surrounded me. Suddenly, someone squeezed from between, came up to me and helped me up.

"You okay Con?"

I immediately recognized the voice.

"Caleb, these guys-"

"You're okay" he cut me off and turned toward the guys "Its fine guys, this is my twin brother, Connor"

Immediately gasps emanated from the mob as realization hit them and they dissolved into laughter.

"He almost pissed his pants!" one of them laughed.

"We were waiting for you" the other one said.

"What is going on?" I yelled, scowling at Caleb.

"Meet Axel, Draven, Jax, James..." Caleb started pointing the twelve boys in front of me "....Dash, Sebastian, Blaze...."

I lost track.

How did he expect me to remember all twelve?

I was surprised. I was surprised AF. These weren't people standing in front of me, they couldn't be.

They looked like vicious vampires.

Tattoos covered their bodies, piercings on places it hurt to see.

More than half of them were smoking. I coughed as the pungent smell burned its way down my bronchi.

Caleb high-fived them as they ruffled his hair. One of them handed him a lighted cigarette.

My eyes widened when he put it into his mouth.

"Cal" I placed my hands on his shoulder ushering him not to do it.

He merely smirked and smoked flawlessly as if he was doing it the millionth time.

I begin to get insecure.

I wanted to cry.

I wanted to get out of there.

I shook my head in abhorrence, turned around and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Caleb stopped me.

I looked at him in the eye, clenching my fists heatedly "Who are these people Cal? W-Why are you their friend?"