Erza:  " Told you."

Yukino then walks upto us.

Yukino:  " Hi."

Erza:  " Hey."

Lucy:  " Hey Yuki."

She smiles at us we she it's infront of us, crossing her legs.

Yukino:  " Did you guys see anything mysterious today?"

Lucy:  " Nope."

Erza:  " How about you?"

Yukino:  " Same, I wonder what is it we have to find."

She saids causing Erza to stay quiet. I then speak up, changing the subject, knowing that Erza doesn't want to talk about it.

Lucy:  " Have you seen Natsu and Happy?"

Yukino:  " No, they haven't gotten here yet. Trust me that fire would've been easier to make if he were here."

She giggles at us but I can't help but think of what could've happened to them. Where are they? Are they okay? I questioned in my head while looking around.

Lucy:  " I hope their okay."

Erza:  " I'm sure they're fine."

Yukino:  " Yeah it's Natsu and Happy, what's the worse that could happen?"

Lucy:  " So many things..."

Erza:  " Wow Lucy you have so much faith in them."

Erza said in a disappointed tone.

Lucy:  " What if he burns down the forest? What if he starts a fight with a harmless villager or traveler? What if he trades all of his jewels for something stupid???"

Erza:  " ....."

Erza stayed quiet knowing that what I say is true and gets up.

Erza:  " I'm going to go look for them..."

Lucy:  " I'll go with you."

Yukino:  " I'll continue cooking the fish, maybe the smell might attract him here. That always works with Sting."

I giggle at what she saids and notice Sting looking in our direction. I guess he heard. Ugh dragon hearing. I thought lowly. Erza and I split up, she went to the right and I went to the left of a small trail in search of the two bakas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V.

Happy is holding onto me as he flies through the forest, looking out for anything suspicious.

Natsu: " Happy let's head up."

Happy:  " Aye!"

He saids as he flies upwards, out of the forest trees. He stays still flapping his wings but without moving while we both look around to see if there's anything weird.