Rogue notices that Frosch is being attacked in a lovingly way then looks up, seeing Kagura. They both blush lightly and say hi. Rogue leaves the guys talking and goes over to Kagura to talk some more with her.

Lucy:  " Aweee."

I said lowly to myself as I looked at them but he then turned his gazed at me. Crap I forgot he had dragon hearing too. I thought as I quickly look away as if nothing happened.

Erza sits next to me and points at the fire, causing me to look at that direction. There I see Juvia burn a fish and looking sad because she was making it for Gray. We both giggle at her cute childish expressions. Yukino then gives her a fish she made so Juvia could give it to Gray.

Juvia:  " Juvia is very grateful, thank you."

Juvia said kindly with a bow.

Yukino:  " It's no big deal."

Juvia:  " It is because Juvia wants to win Gray-sama's heart and you helped, thank you."

The blue haired girl said with another bow and another one. Saying things like " Juvia owes you her life" and " Juvia believes you're an angel sent by Mavis". Treating Yukino really special.

Yukino:  " It really no big deal, don't worry."

Yukino said with a small smile and backed away. I could've sworn I saw a sweat drop. Erza and I continue giggle.

Lucy:  " When do you think Gray will finally pop up the question?"

Erza:  " I'm not sure, but if he keeps this up I think she's going to get tired and just kidnap him someday."

Juvia!?! Kidnap gray!? Nah! That could never happened. I shook my head at the thought of her doing that. I mean she's to sweet for that.

Lucy:  " I don't know about that."

Erza:  " Are you sure about that?"

She said while looking at Juvia and I watch the bluenette give the fish to Gray. He holds it in his hands and looks at it but go a it back to her.

Gray:  " Thanks but I'm not hungry, you have it."

Juvia:   "...."

She begins to blush deeply, looking like a tomato and walks away. She sits down, keeping get distance from everyone but is close enough to us. When then hear her speak.

Juvia:  " Gray-sama gave Juvia a present."

Her eyes begin to sparkle as she stares at her fish, with a huge grin. Her face still red like before. Uhhh....what? Uhh....present? I thought while looking confused at the obsessed water mage.

Juvia:  " Gray-sama touched this fish then gave it to Juvia. Juvia shall treasure this forever."

Juvia said as she put the fish in a plastic bag and hugging it.

Lucy:  " Uhh okay, I think you're right."

I whisper to Erza making her look at me with a smirk.