Jack J smut for haley

I accidentally deleted the convo before I could find the girls username(who I made this for) but I know her name is HALEY,so I hope you like it!!
---------------------------------------------------
Jack's POV
Tonight was a "Guys night," which is basically a night where my friends would get totally wasted and hit on girls at the club. The only rule was that you couldn't invite any woman and no one would speak about what happened that night. Since I was in a relationship with someone I loved, I didn't even try to get drunk and hit on some random chicks,so I was basically on my phone the whole time.

"Commmmmee on Johncccon,lighten upp and get off your fuckin phone." Sammy slurred before grabbing my phone out of my hand.
"Oh my god.I-is that H-haley?"Sammy said,looking at the screen with wide eyes.

"That's for my eyes only,Wilk."I said while snatching it back.

"That girl has a killer body."He smirked. Man,his breath reeked of liquor.

"You're lucky that you're drunk or else I would kick your ass."I said with a chuckle.

I decided to loosen up a little bit and drank three shots. I went to dance with Gilinsky,Sam,and Nate & dodged any hoes who came "a little," too close to me.

Hours passed by before we decided to finally go home. None of us were completely sober,so we ordered an uber which would take 15 minutes to arrive at our location.We waited outside,where it was much cooler, and sat on benches.

"Soooo,G-ohnson. Haley sent you some interesting f-fhotos two night." Gilinsky said,wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I bet her and you can't wait until you get home."Nate said joining in on the teasing.

"Are you guys just mad that I have someone to go home to and you guys don't?That I can fuck her anywhere and any time?"I said a little annoyed about how much they've all teased me through this night. After I said that,we all laughed because we couldn't stay mad at each other for long and because they were completely high on beer, even though that's not possible.
The uber finally arrived & It was 2:15 A.M and I hadn't texted Haley all night,since my phone died, and I knew she would be hella pissed.

When the driver reached my apartment, We all hoped out,because they couldn't go home with how drunk they were,there would be no telling what trouble they would get in.We all made our way inside my apartment.

"What the hell Johnson?!"Haley yelled before running towards me and jumping into my arms as soon as I entered."I thought something happened to you!why the hell wouldn't you at least call me,so I knew you were alive?!"

"I'm sorry,my phone died."

Haley's POV

"I'm just glad you are okay." I said before leaning in to kiss Jack. All the guys started whooping, so I quickly pulled away from our kiss.

"Haley,I never knew how bad you were.F-first it was n-nudes and now it's Full on PDA."Sammy said with a fuckboy smile.

"I'm going to sleep."I said shocked and embarrassed that He knew about the pictures.

Hours later,I was lying down in bed and Johnson was coming upstairs to our room. He stripped and made his way onto the bed. Jack laid down and wrapped his arms around me,pulling me closer to his naked torso.

"Babe,I'm sorry that he saw those photos,I didn't show them to him. He just took my phone while I was looking at them."

"It's okay,I'm the one who sent them knowing you were around the guys."I said turning around so we were face-to-face.

"But...those picture were really hot."
Jack said with a smirk.

"Oh really?"I smirked back.

"Yep, but why would you send them while I'm with my friends? were you purposely trying to get me hard in public?"He said in a husky voice.

"I didn't know you would...be affected by it so much,daddy."I said winking.Jack quickly positioned himself to were he was on top of me. I gasped at the sudden contact of his member grazing past my entrance,since I was only wearing thin underwear and a bra.

"Well,I was and I think you should take care of my problem."He pinned my arms above my head and wrapped my right leg around his torso. Jack roughly grinded on me and put his head into the crook of my neck.

"B-babe,You're s-so wet."Jack moaned into my ear.

"J-Jack,please g-give me m-more."I whimpered,pulling him closer to me. He flipped me around to were I was lying on my stomach.

"Hands and knees."He demanded,his voice deeper than usual & to be honest it turned me on even more. I obeyed his order and waited for his next move. I felt him grab handfuls of my ass, and felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek.

"What the fuck?"I whisper-screamed.

"No noises. The Guys are downstairs and it will be a lot of teasing if they hear us." He said whispering in my ear. I nodded my head.

2nd person POV

Jack started to rub circles on your wet slit. You held in your moans by biting back your lip as he sloppily kissed your thighs. He was dangerously close to your core and you were drowning in anticipation for him to kiss you were you need him.

He licked a bold stripe of your slit,driving you crazy. "JACK!" I screamed,instantly regretting it,since I knew the boys would hear. Although,Jack continued his actions even faster,at this point he obviously didn't care if the boys overheard.

"Fuck me!!" I begged him,still on my hands and knees.

"With pleasure." Jack said with a smirk.
He put his tip in my entrance and slowly went deeper and deeper. I couldn't help but moan.

"Next time you try to tease me,while I'm out in public,I'll punish you to where you won't be able to walk." Jack growled into me ear.

As soon as that sentence ended he placed his hands onto my hips and started to fuck me harder and harder. The room was filled with moans,groans,and the sound of Jack repeatedly pounding into me. His grip on my hips got tighter and tighter,soon he pulled my hair into a ponytail and held onto it. I felt my body start to shake as Jack hit my g-spot over and over again.

"Jack I'm cumming!!" I screeched holding on to the sheets so I wouldn't collapse,feeling my whole body shake..

"FUCK,IM SO CLOSE." Jack yelled while he went harder and deeper second by second. Jack let out a huge groan and came. After that we both laid in bed,hot and sweaty, but we eventually fell asleep.

****MORNING****

I didn't want to face the guys alone,since they most likely heard Jack and I last night, so I waited until Jack woke up so he could go downstairs first.

"Fuck me jack!!" Nate,Sam,and Gilinsky groaned in a high pitched voice.

"Fuck you guys." Jack said while grabbing a bowl of cereal from the kitchen.

"Awh,are y'all mad because you all don't get bitches? " I said with a pouting face,before heading to the kitchen.
--------------------------------------------------
     25 votes for next smut 😊 !!!!