Sammy:Your kids pt. 2

I thought that I should describe them now😂😬

Chris Wilkinson (17): Chris is a party boy,just like his father,and drinks when at the parties.He is the "life of the party,"😏😂 and is basically down for whatever & loves the attention he receives. sometimes he can say things he dosen't mean & can get out of control,but he realizes that he's wrong and apologizes one or two days later.He messes around with quite a large number of girls,but has a couple of close girl friends and respects them.He isn't the best at school,but tries and gets tutored if he is completely lost,he passes most of his test with a B- or a C. He likes to play the guitar and looks up to his father.He also loves to play video games,basket ball,and hang out with his brother and father.

Jake wilkinson (15): Jake is a complete ladies man.The girls love him and swoon over him,but he dosen't focus too much on girls,maybe a flirt or two every once and a while.However he does really like Alex Gilinsky & they hang out all the time and cuddle while watching netflicks.He's a very protective brother and defends his sister if anyone dares to say anything bad about her.He plays on a basketball team and fits in with the "cool" kids and is very funny.He also does track and is very adventurous,he also can't stand staying still all the time.He hates when someone bullies another and stands up for the victim and calls the bully out.He is also best friends with Blake and Ashton,they hang out every day and get into alot of trouble by pulling pranks,but nothing too serious.

Emily Didn't mean to put Bailey (14):Emily loves to be carefree and just to be herself.She helps out around the house by help making dinner,cleaning the house,or taking the dogs on a walk.She dosen't do sports but she's very good at drawing,even though she dosent like to admit it.She does not fit in with people In her school and sometimes her peers say things about her,hince where her brother ,jake,comes in & steps up for her,but she tries to not let it get to her and stays strong.Emily does have few friends that accept her for who she is. Sammy loves to have daddy-daughter time and takes her on shopping trips and hikes.She secretly likes Ashton and hangs out with him and jake every time he comes over.Emily is very close to her family and is very sweet,kind,and smart.