Sammy smut(requested)

This was a request so I hope you guys like it! 😊

Tonight Sammy and I were going on a date to celebrate our two year anniversary.Sammy took me to a new restaurant that opened a week ago,and I wore a black dress with short sleeves,red shoes,and red lipstick.Sammy wore a nice tux and looked so sexy.I didn't really want to go to a huge,fancy restaurant,I just wanted to stay home,watch a movie,and do some more pleasurable things😉,but Sammy insisted on going out.

  "We have your table available now."The waiter said while leading us to our table.We sat down and looked at the menu.We ordered,talked about our day,and ate.I only wanted one more thing to make the night perfect and I didn't want to wait longer.I scooted closer to sammy and put my hand on his thigh.I saw him quickly inhale.

  "Jordan?what are you doing?"He said with his eyes racing from my hand to my eyes.

  "Nothing."I said smiling.I moved my hand closer to his crotch area and stopped there.

  "Jordan.we are in a nice restaurant and you deserve to be treated like a princess."He said in a serious tone,removing my hand.

  "Can't we go right now?"I said signaling the waiter to our table.
"We need the bill."I said with a smirk at sammy.We paid the bill and quickly left the restaurant.We drove home and Sammy speed walked to unlock the door.I smiled at the way he was suddenly acting.I ran up stairs and took off my heels and my dress,revealing my pink,lace bra and pink underwear.I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and heard someone enter through the door.I turned around,looked sammy directly in the eyes,and bit my lip,knowing that would drive him insane.

"Wow."I saw his eyes widen and could feel him looking at me up and down.

  "I guess I'll just go to sleep."I said walking towards the bed.I felt a hand grab my arm and spun me around.

  "Or we could do something else,that causes you to not be able to walk for the next few days,since you didn't like my original plan."he said with eyes full of lust.He Pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me,kissing my body as he got closer and closer to my lips.It was painful,waiting for him to reconnect our lips.Sammy crash his lips into mine,and roughly grinded his hips into mine.I couldn't control my moans and bucked my hips into his,now causing him to groan."P-please,sammy."I said placing one hand in his hair,gently tugging small pieces.

  "Aren't we eager,baby girl?"
He said while removing his clothes,except his boxers,making it easier to see his hard member.He hovered over me,again,and kissed me.I palmed him through his boxers,making him moan."Sammy!"I whined,feeling myself getting soaked,just from his touch.He chuckled at my neediness for him and took off his boxers,revealing  his length.He unhooked my bra and slid my panties off,slowly.

  "You're so beautiful,babe."He said looking into my eyes before positioning himself at my dripping entrance.He thrusted into me and giving me no time to adjust to his length.
  "Daddy!"I screamed,only making him go faster.I could feel his whole member fill my entire entrance.He pounded in and out of me,harder each time.With each thrust I pulled him closer to my chest and rolled my hips into his,causing our bodies to move in harmony,and allowing him to hit my g-spot.Our bodies were sweaty and we were both moaning each others name.He grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his torso,his thrust was becoming sloppier and his breathing to was uneven.My legs started to shake and you could feel sammy twitch inside of me.

  "I-I'm s-so close J-Jordan."He throatily  groaned.

  "M-me t-too."I said with the last breath I had.Sammy and I both released at the same time,and I could feel his thrust getting sloppier as he rode off his high.He collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

  "I love you so much,Jordan."

"I love you too,daddy."I said wrapping my arms and legs around him, we both ending up falling asleep. At 6 o'clock in the morning I woke up to go get a drink and collapsed onto the floor.Sammy quickly woke up and looked at me on the ground.

  "Having fun down there?"he laughed.

  "Shut up."

  "I told you you wouldn't be able to walk."He said before picking  me up.