Jack G smut

My boyfriend (Jack G) and I were playing basketball outside,which I wasn't very good at.I was down by 10 points,and ended up losing the game.The winner would decide what we were going to do when we returned home and I could tell what jack wanted.

  "Looks like I get to choose anything I want."He said with a smirk while we were walking back home.

  "I guess so,but I need to take a shower first."I said with a giggle.
As soon as we were home I went in the bathroom and took off my clothes and hoped into the shower. I soon heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom and saw the door open. "jack?"I said looking through the shower curtain.

  "I thought I would join you."He said entering the shower and winking at me.

  "Okay."I said turning around and facing him.I could feel his eyes looking at me from head to toe.He licked his lips and stepped closer to me.Jack gently placed his lips onto mine and passionately kissed me.The simple kiss quickly turned into a heated Make out session.He pushed me against the shower wall,without breaking our kiss,and I wrapped my legs around his naked torso. I made trails of kisses down his neck and sucked and nibbled on his sweet spot.

  "Oh my god babe,that feels so good."

  I continued to kiss his neck and slowly reconnected our lips.During our kiss jack rubbed my slit in a circular motion,causing me to moan.I felt jack smile into our kiss.I grabbed Jack's hardened member and put at the entrance of my slit.Jack Rammed into me and increased his speed with each thrust.He rested his head on my neck and had my back against the wall.We were both moaning messes and our bodies moved rhythmically together.

  "J-jack,I'm s-so c-close."

  "F-f-uck,m-me too-o."

Both our bodies started to shake and We lost control,reaching our highs at the same time.I unwrapped my legs from Jacky's torso and kissed him once more.

  "I love you so much."He said looking deeply into my eyes.

  "I love you too,jack."I said before turning off the water and hoping out of the shower.