Jack J smut (requested)

This is for jackcarteraremybae 😊
"Good morning babe."jack said,with a smile,as I walked into the kitchen.today was his 19th birthday and I could tell that he was just waiting for me to mention it,but that wasn't a part of my plan so I continued to act oblivious to what today was.

"I'm going to the mall to shop with my friends.I'll be back later and we can watch a movie or something."I said before grabbing my keys,giving him a peck on the lips,and exiting out of our house.I hopped into my car and rushed to the mall to look for the perfect lingerie that would drive jack crazy.

I tried on multiple bras and underwear,but I only found one that was exactly what I was looking for.It was a red lace bra and red lace underwear,I got this color,specifically,because I knew how much jack loved the color red on me.I also bought jack a whole new outfit,a hat,and new shoes.I drove back home so I could finally put my plan into motion.

I stepped into our house and saw that jack was in the living room,watching tv.I ran into our room,silently,trying to not catch jack's attention.I hid his presents in the closet and swiftly changed into the red lace bra and panties.I fixed my hair and applied some makeup before going into the living room.

"Did you honestly think that I could forget what today was?"I said entering the living room so jack could see my attire.

"Wow,"jack said as his jaw completely dropped when he saw me.

"I got you multiple presents,and I may or may not be one of them."I said while climbing into his lap,straddling him.I leaned closer to where my chest was completely pressed against his,at this point his blue eyes were darkened with lust.

"I want to take care of you tonight."I seductively whispered into his ear.I ran my hands up and down his thigh until my hand was over his crotch.(yes i said that😂😭)I palmed him through his basketball shorts.Jack's head instantly fell back and small moans escaped his lips.Jack shooed away my hand,and then placed his hands onto my hips and he started to guide them,I soon caught on and started to move my hips at a quicker pace,I could instantly feel Jack's member harden.

"Come on."I said getting up from the couch and leading him into our bedroom.As soon as we stepped into the room,jack spun me around and crashes his lips onto mine.He pushed me on to the bed and,in one swift movement,took his shirt off.His eyes scanned my body taking in every single detail.

"Hurry Jack,"I whined.

He,of course,smirked at my need for him,but then he slowly climbed onto the bed and smashed his lips onto mine.He tugged at my bottom lip,asking for entrance,and I moaned before allowing him in.During the kiss I tucked my fingers into the waistband of his underwear and tugged it downwards.He,quickly,got my hint and took his shorts and boxers off without breaking the kiss.

Afterwards,I flipped us over so I was on top of him.

"What do you want me to do,baby?"I asked while throwing my panties on the floor.

"Will you...hum..."he said uncomfortably.

"What is it?" I whispered into his ear while slowly moving my hips.

"A-ashlee,I want you to R-ride m-me." He asked with his eyes rolling back,and small groans escaping his mouth.

"Of course,daddy." I said while positioning jack's hard cock at my,dripping,entrance.I slowly slid down,and waited for moment so I could adjust to jack's size.I gradually bounced up and down so jack would get annoyed.

"Stop being a little tease!"he whined while grabbing my hips and trying to make me go faster.

"If you insist."I smirked,before bouncing harder and faster then before.

POV SWITCH (2nd PERSON!)

Your boobs started to bounce up and down and you could tell Jack was enjoying his view.

"Oh my god,don't ever stop babygirl."he moaned while guiding your hips up and down.Jack started to thrust his hips upwards,and hit your G-spot.He noticed the affect it had on you and continued to thrust his hips upwards to the same spot.With you bouncing up and down & Jack hitting your g-spot every time,you knew you wouldn't last long.

"JACK,"you screamed."I'm so close!!"

"M-me too."He moaned.Jack flipped you two over so he was on top.He placed one of your legs on his shoulder,allowing him to go deeper,and he pounded into you.Jack's eyes rolled back and You felt Him start to twitch inside of you.

"S-shit,I'm g-gonna c-cum!"he yelled,and seconds later he hit his high.The sight of Jack coming undone sent you over the edge and you released onto him.You both rode out your highs and Jack collapsed on the bed,next to you.

POV SWITCH(1st person!!)

"Ashlee,that was the best sex I've ever had."Jack smiled while looking into my eyes.

"Same here.Happy birthday baby."I smiled before kissing him and walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

"How about a round two?"Jack said with a smirk before chasing me into the bathroom.
-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this was crappy asf😒 &
Jesus please forgive me👏🏼🙏🏻😂but hope you guys enjoy! I'm sorry it took forever but I was having writers block,sorta,and couldn't find motivation to finish this.But I did it😂

IF this gets 15 votes I will post a Jack Gilinsky smut/image

And should I start a Johnson fan fic?