Sammy (grinding)

I woke up to hear loud voices in the living room,so I put a shirt and shorts on to see what was happening.When I came into the living room I saw jack,jack,Nate,and sammy watching a basketball game and yelling at the tv."why are you guys yelling?"I said annoyed.sammy ran over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry babe we didn't realize we were being so loud.You can go back to sleep if you want,and we will be quieter."

"I'm already awake,so I'll just watch the game with you all."I said holding Sam's hand and leading him back to the couch.I sat beside Sam until I got cold,so then I sat in his lap.I moved to get popcorn,that was on the table,and felt Sam tense up.I turned around to look at Sam,but he pretended to watch the game.I moved again to grab more popcorn and heard a soft moan escape Sam's lips.Seconds later I felt a bulge poking me,i smirked to myself knowing that I did that to him.I slowly grinded my hips,so the boys wouldn't notice.

"Stop it babe."sammy whispered into my ear.

I innocently turned around and said "stop what?"I giggled then pushed my hips even deeper into his and continued at my pace.

"It's not funny,now stop it."he whispered again.

I continued to ignore him and even sped up my speed,not enough for the boys to notice,but enough to where it would give Sam even more pleasure.

"Hey guys,I think you should go.I just realized we have to go to the store."Sam loudly announced,causing me to stop.

"Uhm,okay,We'll be over later."Nate,jack,and jack replied while standing up and leaving.I hurried to the door and gave them all hugs before shutting the door.I instantly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and push me against the door.

"You think it's funny to do that kind of shit?"He said kissing my neck and grinding his hips into mine.I didn't reply,knowing how much that would upset him.Sam quickly turned me around and grabbed my ass.

"I guess I'll have to show you to never do that again."He said crashing his lips into mine.
/////////////////////
I'll be doing more updates later and I'll do request too😊