Johnson: Your kids pt. 2

Max (5): Max is a lovable boy and models for F & M kids.He loves to ride his bike and run around the yard and house.He is very energetic and tries to rap with his father,but adorably fails.He likes attention but when he is embarrassed he will sit down and pretend nothing happened.He loves to play on the toy piano with Jonathan and tries to teach him how to play.

Cameron (15): Cameron is a rebel,she loves skateboarding and being "one of the guys." But she does have a girly side,she loves to paint her nails,get Starbucks,and shop for cute outfits.She is on the volleyball team and is very popular at her school.She makes A's and B's in school and participates a lot in class.She doesn't party because she hates when people drink and smoke ,or when music is outrageously loud.So she just hangs out with Caleb Maloley everyday and,together,they practice moves on their skateboards.She likes him as a best friend and can tell him anything.Cameron also loves to skate & play basketball with her brothers and father.

Jonathan (2): Jonathan is a cute toddler who loves to squeal,"play,"the piano,and scribble on everything.He loves to spend time with all of his siblings and adores the attention he gets.

Kyle (16):Kyle is a teenage boy who can be shy and outgoing.He makes All A's in school and fits In with everyone at school,but Isn't considered popular.He is on the soccer team and practices it every day.He is dating Amanda Gilinsky and they're seen together all the time,they're the cutest couple at their school.He watches her cheer at every game because he loves to see her happy and smiling.Kyle and Amanda Have been together for a year and already have had their first kiss together.He also likes to help His younger brothers play soccer and play basketball with his father.