Jack Johnson

Jack and I were laying down in his bed,cuddling,and listening to music.Jack started to rap along to the songs and even threw in some of his own lyrics.

"I bet I can beat you at a rap battle."I said with a smirk while rising up from his arms.

"I bet you can't."Jack said cockily with a chuckle.

"Okay,lets do it.You go first and then me.Who ever wins gets to tweet something off of the losers twitter account."

"Okay."He said sitting in front of me."Your lyrics are trash,they leave people with a rash.How did he even get baked?Your the one working at stake n shake.You're just wasting your time, with your pathetic made up rhymes.so just crawl in your bed,cause that rap you just read it left you on the floor,practically dead."

"What a lame rap,lame as you.Im the queen Of rapping I will scare you,BOO!i ride all night waiting for my next victim,I will destroy you then you could pick him.Learn from someone who can actually rap,not just a few lines and a tap."I smiled as jack came up with a comeback.The rap battle continued and I ended up winning and said one last rap.
"So I'll take pictures of my rear end,so you won't forget my ass.All's well that ends well,okay?So I'll end this shit with a fuck you and have a nice day!"I waved bye to him as I got up to grab his phone.

"Where did you suddenly learn how to rap babe?"He said with a shocked look.

"I guess I try when I really want to win."I said giggling.

I ended up tweeting:"I want to become a stripper named Lequeasha starfish,and wear a hot pink bra😍💁" off of his account.

The rest of the day we spent cuddling,kissing,and watching movies.

"Love you,y/n.so
Much."He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too jack."I felt my eyes getting heavier and fell asleep with jacks arms around my waist.