Chapter 27- Best Friend Moments

Hayden walked out about 5 minutes ago. I hobbled over to my phone but couldn't find it, so I had to search everywhere. Who took my flippin phone?! I went over to the intercom. "BOYS! Where is my damn phone?!" I shouted. Luckily, Sophia and George were at work.

I got a lot of laughs and giggles. I stormed right out my room, knowing they took, no wait Hayden took it from my back pocket, when he was carrying me. Such dickheads. I got to the game room and flicked all the older boys on the head but also pushed them and pulled the plug out of the tv when they were in the middle of a game.

"Hey! This has got too serious. Give the girl her damn phone." Some boy that was here. "Who's chick is this?"

"Um, I don't know who you are but I love her and I'm none of their property!" I said annoyed that everyone thinks I'm an object.

"Oh feisty, me likey." He said flirting.

"Who the hell are you?!" I said extremely annoyed and watching my language with the younger ones on the room.

"I'm their cousin and my sister in downstairs if you wanna meet her." The boy said. Oh they said the cousins were coming over. "I'm Josh and my sister is called Lucy."

"Give me my phone now!" I whined.

"Okay, here you go." Adam gave it to me. I started texting Macy as soon a went to the living room couch.

West: I can't believe you didn't tell me! :(
Macy: OMG! I'm so sorry.
West: Its okay I got it from Hayden
West: He seemed nervous to tell me.
Macy: Aww! Was he?
West: Yeah, he was blushing, scratching his neck and stuttering.
Macy: That's too cute :D
West: Come over, the boys have their cousins over.
Macy: How many? Are they boys?
West: Two. 1 girl 1 boy
Macy: Okay. I'll be over but I ain't helping you.
West: K. See you l8r
Macy: Your a dork but love ya fighter.
West: Love ya too girlie.

Macy came over and I told her to spend the night. So we pigged out and watched loads of episodes and films on Netflix and gossiped. Mainly, what all girls do. I made her tell me about her and Hayden.

Authors note:
Only a few more chapters before this book is finished. Macy and West are like me and my best friends sometimes😊😊. I love these characters.

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx