Chapter 22- What I Do With The Money

Jayden hasn't talked to me since the school incident, which was two weeks ago, I haven't seen him as he's always at a girls house. I still love him but he obviously doesn't feel the same way.

I was running around on the second floor and heard shouting from Adams room. I went in and saw that all the older ones were in here, even Jayden and Scarlet, talking well more like shouting at each other.

"She's an adopted kid, that has both her parents dead and our parents were just there. You don't see that she uses the 'I'm so famous and tough, so don't touch me' excuse. It's annoying but how can someone be famous but not rich? Does she keep it somewhere we won't find it?!" Jayden yelled at them.

"Well if you asked her you may be able to find out you dickhead!" Adam shouted back.

"Your the one who think she is a little sister when she isn't." Jayden said.

"Well you love her but you cheated on her. She still loves you." Adam said calmly.

"I know, I love her but she hates me now. I will never stop loving her." Jayden said truthfully. "Can we stop talking about me living her cause last tim I checked she still lived here and can hear us?!" Everyone burst out laughing as they knew I was standing here.

"What's everyone laughing at?!" He shouted clearly frustrated.

"Turn.... Around!" Austin said whilst laughing.

I stood there smirking whilst they all talked amongst themselves. Jayden saw me and he a flash of horror but then covered it quickly by having no emotion at all. I laughed at him.

"I heard everything from when you said I was an adopted kid. Oh yeah, you wanna know what I do with my money?" He nodded. "I spent it on my dads therapy, medication, house bills and the essentials but I also gave some to charity and also to your parents for a thank you for letting me live here." Everyone stood there gobsmacked.

Authors note:
Thank you everyone who is commenting and voting it means a lot that this book is actually interesting. I thought I would give you another chapter.
You can private message me on here as well if you want.

Vote

Comment

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx