Chapter 23- Biggest Fight

Finally, they day has come, my biggest fight is in less than 2 hours. This girl hasn't been beaten since she was 15 and she is now 21. People may think it's bad to go up against people who are older or even guys but me being famous for my fighting no one really minds.

Hayden keeps asking about Macy, he finally opened up to me about him liking Macy, apparently they had history but broke it off. Weird, I know but that's them.

Skips drive

I was warming up, when she walked in along with paparazzi, obviously, wanting to know who's going to win. It felt like hours waiting for them to tell us to go on the mats, when it was on 15 minutes. I was nervous and pumped. I was ready to win this!

"Fighters on the mats!" The ref called.

I bowed before I walked over to the ref. The ref told us to shake hands and then blew the whistle, indicating the start of the match.

I went in and punched her in the stomach. They blew the whistle and said some words in Japanese, telling the judges I've scored a point. I was really getting pumped.

20 minutes later

The score was 7-1 to me. I could see that the girl was getting angry as she was losing.

Before the ref blew his whistle the girl lunged at me and I couldn't react as I was swept on the floor only to hear 2 loud cracks. She was punching, kicking and getting pulled. She punched me in the nose, that was greeted with another crack, right eye and my left cheek. The pain shot through my body like a flash.

"Get. An. Ambulance." I said through gritted teeth and pain.

I heard Sophia on the phone. She hung up and asked if I was okay. Jayden or Hayden walked over to me and said something but I couldn't hear or see properly. My eyes were dropping and soon all I could see was black.

••Sophia's POV••

I got in the ambulance whilst everyone else went in the limo. West looked pale and restless when she was unconscious. I know why Jayden loves her even if he didn't show, it was clear when you see the way he looks at her.

I had tears burning my eyes i tried but failed to keep them from falling. My daughter, my only one, could stay unconscious.

The doctor finally told me what's wrong. She has a broken ankle, leg and nose. We got to the hospital and they took her to a room while we waited.

Authors note:
Will West wake up? Who will visit her?
Keep reading to find out.

Vote

Comment

Until next time, My Lovelies xxx

Lilo xx